Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The only one I know about is the Lord Jesus Christ, he has done a lot of work with-in me. Now not better than anyone but He has changed me from a hateful despiteful human being, who only cared about himself while using drugs, inappropriate contentography, manipulating people, stealing, lying, cheating, not caring for other, now I am not perfect but life has gotten a lot more peaceful accepting God's forgiveness.

These days am about willingly to listen to anyones story... Or help them in their faith and walk with God if they are seeking.

Listen this world has a lot of false perceptions and false expectations that are not true. The world is all for the pride of life, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes. Which can take our main focus off our Creator, which leads us farther away from peace, joy, thankfulness, love, mercy, self-control.

If we live for ourselves and not for God, we are going to struggle in this life dealing with fear, guilt, shame, depression. Fear of people judging our past life, guilt of something we may have done and have not reconciled it yet, shame of wronging someone, and depression that is caused by all of these things all in one.

Oh how God is forgiving and merciful forgiving everyone, the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross by choice. He did not have to. He choose to, die for every single person. All of our sins of our past lives have been forgiven, even our present mistakes we might have made today. We do not go on to keep making those mistakes but we place faith and trust in God who raised the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead. Who is willing to work with us through the those mistakes and to give us strength to overcome them. To trust God, To Love God with all your mind, heart, strength, and soul.

Pray ask God for what you need help with to overcome today, God is always willing the more you ask him to help you overcome those troublesome past mistakes, and present problems you might be dealing with today, the more you are going let go, and allow him to work with-in you. You will become more at peace, and more accepting as you forgive yourself as God forgives you. You will be more accepting of others, and have love (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) for them as well.

The faith is about love. There is also a joy, peace, forgiveness, mercy, and self-control that come with this faith in God and the Lord Jesus Christ as you turn to them, and you stop worrying about what the world thinks of you, and accept what God sees in you.

Which is a person who matters, is important, and most certainly loved by God.

Last edited:

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
What a great testimony agallagher. It is wonderful to see how God has been working in your life. Your posts are always very uplifting and encouraging. May God continue to bless you and everything that you do.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some nice praise here for the working of God in His people! I hope many seekers here will see what can be their eternal blessing and joy in walking and talking with the Lord Jesus daily. He said: "I will never leave you, nor forsake you" (note John 14; Hebrews 13:5; etc.).

Upvote 0