Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you can make the above work without ignoring the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, then maybe we could believe it.

Otherwise, it is just another claim made by modern Dispensational Theology.

Much like the claim that God will one day bring in another covenant, with renewed animal sacrifices for sin...

.[/QUOTE
Your interpretation of scripture has some truth and error in it. I agree with you that there is only one covenant for salvation for both Jew and Gentile and I agree that the promise to Abraham that in his seed all the nations of the world would be blessed. As Abraham believed God it was accounted to him for righteousness and all of those who are of faith are indeed heirs to this promise.
Where I disagree strongly with you and have demonstrated in previous threads is your idea that the church is now Israel would make many scriptures make no sense. Here in Jer 31 where the promise of the new covenant is given I am going to make a few notes and ask you to explain a few questions I have.
31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,[fn] says the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Note: The covenant here being replaced is specific and it replaces the one made when God took them out of Egypt and is not replacing the covenants made with Abraham. When Jesus said this is the cup of the new covenant he was fulfilling this passage and the covenant with Moses was now replaced. The forgiveness of sins is in Jesus Christ blood on the cross.

The rest of Jer 31 goes on and please explain how this passage could apply to the church adn not national Israel.

Thus says the LORD,
Who gives the sun for a light by day,
The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night,
Who disturbs the sea,
And its waves roar
(The LORD of hosts is His name):
36 “If those ordinances depart
From before Me, says the LORD,
Then the seed of Israel shall also cease
From being a nation before Me forever.”
37 Thus says the LORD:
“If heaven above can be measured,
And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
I will also cast off all the seed of Israel
For all that they have done, says the LORD.
38 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, that the city shall be built for the LORD from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate. 39 The surveyor’s line shall again extend straight forward over the hill Gareb; then it shall turn toward Goath. 40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the Brook Kidron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, shall be holy to the LORD. It shall not be plucked up or thrown down anymore forever."

Note: Immediately after promising the new covenant which was brought in by Jesus which shortly after Jerusalem would be destroyed and the Temple torn down. God notes twice declaring that he will not cast off the seed of Israel for all they have done and promises a future time when the gates specific to Jerusalem would be torn down no more forever. The onset of the time when the gates are not torn down is at a time when the valley is full of dead bodies.
This is a future prophecy of Armegeddon and the beginning of the reign of Jesus. Explain your interpretation of these verses as to how they can possibly be the church?

You have in previous posts gone back to Genesis and use the promise of Abraham's seed being the verses that are used to declare those of the seed of faith are of the promise. And I agree with you to a certain extent. In the promises to Abraham are not one promise but several.

Gen 12
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
. 5 Then Abram took Sarai his wife and Lot his brother’s son, and all their possessions that they had gathered, and the people whom they had acquired in Haran, and they departed to go to the land of Canaan. So they came to the land of Canaan. 6 Abram passed through the land to the place of Shechem, as far as the terebinth tree of Moreh.[fn] And the Canaanites were then in the land. 7 Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants I will give this land.” And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

Note the promise is he will be a great nation and another promise in your seed all the nations will be blessed. The promise for the land of Canaan is to the nation of his descendants and reaffirmed over and over again in scripture.

Gen 15
1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”
2 But Abram said, “Lord GOD, what will You give me, seeing I go childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” 3 Then Abram said, “Look, You have given me no offspring; indeed one born in my house is my heir!”
4 And behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, “This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir.” 5 Then He brought him outside and said, “Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.”
6 And he believed in the LORD, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.
7 Then He said to him, “I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to inherit it.”
8 And he said, “Lord GOD, how shall I know that I will inherit it?”
9 So He said to him, “Bring Me a three-year-old heifer, a three-year-old female goat, a three-year-old ram, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.” 10 Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, down the middle, and placed each piece opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds in two. 11 And when the vultures came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. 15 Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. 16 But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”
17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying:
“To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

The specific boundaries are given that this land is given to forever. This is a covenant God made with Abraham and not dependent on Abram performing anything.

Gen 17
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: 4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

Note: another promise is Abraham will be father of many nations. The covenant with the land is again an everlasting possession. The land was a specific to the land Abraham was already in and is not a reference to the New Jerusalem.

Psalm 105 affirms this covenant

He is the LORD our God;
His judgments are in all the earth.
8 He remembers His covenant forever,
The word which He commanded, for a thousand generations,
9 The covenant which He made with Abraham,
And His oath to Isaac,
10 And confirmed it to Jacob for a statute,
To Israel as an everlasting covenant,
11 Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan
As the allotment of your inheritance,”
12 When they were few in number,
Indeed very few, and strangers in it.

The promise to the land is not the same promise that in your seed all the nations will be blessed.

In Luke 1 Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. 32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. 33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”

Isaiah 9
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Note the throne of David is something that is an earthly throne.

Luke 1 also has this
7 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
68 “Blessed is the Lord God of Israel,
For He has visited and redeemed His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us
In the house of His servant David,
70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets,
Who have been since the world began,
71 That we should be saved from our enemies
And from the hand of all who hate us,
72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers
And to remember His holy covenant,
73 The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
74 To grant us that we,
Being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
This passage is speaking about a day when Israel is delivered from their enemies and can server and worship in holiness and righteousness all the days of their lives. Jer promised that a deliverance would come too that the gates would be thrown down never again and seeing as Jesus must sit on the throne of David it makes a kingdom age on earth something to seriously consider.

Zech 14 shows the 2nd coming and the deliverance of Israel and the dead bodies spoken of in Jer 31 are there and it says specifically that in that day the LORD will be king over all the earth.
This is when Jesus takes the throne of David. This chapter says the Mt of Olives will split in two and a new valley will form and a new river will flow year round. It says it will be a day when at night it is light and that the LORD comes with his saints and melts his enemies. It promises that from that time on all the nations of the earth must come to Jerusalem to keep the feast of tabernacles of they will get no rain. This chapter taken literally works in harmony with Gods promise regarding the land as an everlasting possession to national Israel and Jesus sitting on the throne of David and Revelation promising a time when Satan is bound for 1000 years right after the mark of the beast has been enforced. Rev says the nations will not be deceived for 1000 years and the beast and false prophet are in the lake of fire for that whole time. It promises the dead including those beheaded in the tribulation will live again and reign with Jesus for 1000 years.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We see "Gentiles" treading under foot "The Holy City" for "Fourty Two Months"?

You claim this has nothing to do with Jerusalem on this present earth?

You claim this has no relarionship to the account seen in the gospels?

Revelation 11:2King James Version (KJV)
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Not really.

You did not go to the end of the chapter to find out where this temple is located.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

"temple" = Greek "naos" in Revelation chapter 11.

"temple" = Greek "hieron" in Matthew 24:1.

They are not the same temple.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We see "Gentiles" treading under foot "The Holy City" for "Fourty Two Months"?

You claim this has nothing to do with Jerusalem on this present earth?

I said no such thing.

Verse 2 deals with what is outside of the temple and does most likely deal with something on this earth.

Revelation 11:2
(CJB) But the court outside the Temple, leave that out; don't measure it; because it has been given to the Goyim, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.

(ESV) but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

(Geneva) But the court which is without the temple cast out, and mete it not: for it is giuen vnto the Gentiles, and the holy citie shall they treade vnder foote, two and fourtie moneths.

(GW) But do not measure the temple courtyard. Leave that out, because it is given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.

(LITV-TSP) And cast aside the outside court of the temple, and do not measure it. For it was given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city forty two months.

(KJV) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

(KJV+) ButG2532 theG3588 courtG833 which is withoutG1855 theG3588 templeG3485 leaveG1544 out,G1854 andG2532 measureG3354 itG846 not;G3361 forG3754 it is givenG1325 unto theG3588 Gentiles:G1484 andG2532 theG3588 holyG40 cityG4172 shall they tread under footG3961 forty and twoG5062 G1417 months.G3376

(NKJV) But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I said no such thing.

Verse 2 deals with what is outside of the temple and does most likely deal with something on this earth.

Revelation 11:2
(CJB) But the court outside the Temple, leave that out; don't measure it; because it has been given to the Goyim, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.

(ESV) but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

(Geneva) But the court which is without the temple cast out, and mete it not: for it is giuen vnto the Gentiles, and the holy citie shall they treade vnder foote, two and fourtie moneths.

(GW) But do not measure the temple courtyard. Leave that out, because it is given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months.

(LITV-TSP) And cast aside the outside court of the temple, and do not measure it. For it was given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city forty two months.

(KJV) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

(KJV+) ButG2532 theG3588 courtG833 which is withoutG1855 theG3588 templeG3485 leaveG1544 out,G1854 andG2532 measureG3354 itG846 not;G3361 forG3754 it is givenG1325 unto theG3588 Gentiles:G1484 andG2532 theG3588 holyG40 cityG4172 shall they tread under footG3961 forty and twoG5062 G1417 months.G3376

(NKJV) But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

Do you believe Revelation 11:2 is talking about Gentile Armies In 70AD, Treading upon Jerusalem?

Or is this a "Future Event"?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe Revelation 11:2 is talking about Gentile Armies In 70AD, Treading upon Jerusalem?

Or is this a "Future Event"?

Although this is a hill I will not die on or condemn others for not believing, the time period may be symbolic of the entire Church Age, in the same way that the 1,000 years of Revelation 20 is a symbolic time period.

Why?

Because based the words of Jesus in Revelation 1:20, the lampstands are a symbol of the churches.

In Romans chapter 11 Paul uses the two Olive Trees as a symbol of the New Covenant Church.

If you want to see one of the two witnesses, then look in the mirror.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Although this is a hill I will not die on or condemn others for not believing, the time period may be symbolic of the entire Church Age, in the same way that the 1,000 years of Revelation 20 is a symbolic time period.

Why?

Because based the words of Jesus in Revelation 1:20, the lampstands are a symbol of the churches.

In Romans chapter 11 Paul uses the two Olive Trees as a symbol of the New Covenant Church.

Why?

OK not 70AD specific but entire church age.

I believe Revelation 11:2 is a future event, during a future literal 42 month tribulation.

We have covered the two witnesses, I believe literal prophets returned, literal plagues as in the days of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh.

I believe we covered these before, and we were in disagreement, I agree not a major issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Many Christians of our time believe the modern State of Israel has now returned to God.

In Romans 11:2-5 the Apostle Paul describes those Israelites who lived during the time of Elijah.
Most were Baal worshippers. However, a remnant of 7,000 remained faithful to God.
Which group is found below?

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

• Agree
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If it is not about the descendants of Jacob, as those who now claim the land say it is about, then what is it about?

Be glad, people of Zion,
rejoice in the Lord your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains
because he is faithful.

He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the Lord your God,
and that there is no other;

32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls

Amos
8 Look, the Lord God is eyeing the sinful kingdom,
and I will destroy it from the face of the earth.
However, I won’t destroy fully the house of Jacob,
says the Lord.

4 I will improve the circumstances of my people Israel;
they will rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
and they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
15 I will plant them upon their land,
and they will never again be plucked up
out of the land that I have given them,
says the Lord your God.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Many Christians of our time believe the modern State of Israel has now returned to God.

In Romans 11:2-5 the Apostle Paul describes those Israelites who lived during the time of Elijah.
Most were Baal worshippers. However, a remnant of 7,000 remained faithful to God.
Which group is found below?
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Be glad, people of Zion,
rejoice in the Lord your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains
because he is faithful.

He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the Lord your God,
and that there is no other;

as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls

Amos
8 Look, the Lord God is eyeing the sinful kingdom,
and I will destroy it from the face of the earth.
However, I won’t destroy fully the house of Jacob,
says the Lord.

4 I will improve the circumstances of my people Israel;
they will rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
and they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
says the Lord your God.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors

whom the Lord calls

as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

If we look at the Old Testament through the eyes of the New Testament writers, much confusion could be eliminated.

Some of us have gone off the road to Emmaus found in Luke 24:25-27 and have gone into the ditch on the side of the road, instead.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

If we look at the Old Testament through the eyes of the New Testament writers, much confusion could be eliminated.

Some of us have gone off the road to Emmaus found in Luke 24:25-27 and have gone into the ditch on the side of the road, instead.

Better call o tow truck to pull you out of that ditch :

God say he will - the future not the past
What ya think Never again means :) it means Never again :)

says the Lord your God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Better call o tow truck to pull you out of that ditch :

God say he will - the future not the past
What ya think Never again means :) it means Never again :)

says the Lord your God.

Do you think this rotten, sin-cursed world lasts forever?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No but what God says lasts forever and He will change it
however that is a long long time in the future

Both of the statements found below agree with each other.

Abraham is not looking to return to Canaan land.

Amo 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Abraham is not looking to return to Canaan land.
Amo 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
He not looking for a tent to live in either :)
Hard to believe you don't understand the simplicity of this .
Jesus is well aware that of all those whom he brings back to His land of Jacob , many will reject him , but this seems to bother you way more than it bothers Jesus
Those who reject Jesus won't make it into the Kingdom of the Lord , Don't you understand that Jesus will be separating them in His time - He is going to bring down out of the far north places like Turkish armies that will attack Israel , The evil ruler/great delusion will reside in Israel . Jesus is doing things in a manner that addresses all scripture , so that by the time His plan has completed no one will be able to say , Jesus did not address etc etc , Any wise leader does not reveal all the parts of their plan until the plan is completed .

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is well aware that of all those whom he brings back to His land of Jacob , many will reject him , but this seems to bother you way more than it bothers Jesus

You did not find that in Matthew 25:31-46, or Matthew 25:1-13.

It cannot bother me more than it bothers Jesus.

He is able to love people in a way none of us can even imagine.

Even though He lived a perfect sinless life, He gave up His life on the Cross to pay the ransom for their sin.

Upvote 0