Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are both way off. The Ps 118 blessing declaration was given as early as Jesus' midpoint in his ministry (Lk 13) and was not a prediction. It was a warning or clarification that only those people who dared sing that Psalm about him would "see" him. It is not to be used as a favorite proof-text or jumping off point for futurist D'ism.

In Mt 23 it is used reflexively: the people who did sing it as he entered had "seen" Messiah, but would the leaders? Not likely.

Likewise the single line of Rom 11 is not what you think. BW actually made his case worse by making it an exact moment in a tribulation when the majority of Jews were killed in events like Zech 14's. It becomes such a small slice of the whole, that it is not worth mentioning as "restoration" or "saved"--and saved in Rom 11 already does not mean that or show any indication of that in the whole chapter.

What you are ignoring is that at the end of Daniel's seventieth week, that remnant will indeed be the entirety of Israel. So at that time, the true Israel (the children of faith) and the physical Israel will be the same group. One will no longer be a subset of the other, as at the present time.

You may snort derisively, but that is indeed what the scriptures teach.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Except that the messianic Jewish teacher Steve Wohlberg shows that that 70th week took place ending 34 AD, in "10 mistakes about Dan 9", White Horse Media.

That is historically inaccurate, regardless of who said it. According to history, the sixty-ninth week ended at least in the same month as our Lord's triumphal entry into Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BW,
dont' comment on it unless you're referring to one of the reasons he gives; your view is already known, but making it known does not support it. To support something is to deal with actual reasons.

I skipped over that by pointing out that his conclusion was obviously incorrect, so his reasons are immaterial.

In the past, I was greatly distressed by a supervisor that repeatedly did this to me. He proved I was wrong, not by a detailed examination of how I got there, but by demonstrating that my conclusion was obviously incorrect. In this case, he reached a conclusion that is contrary to history.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is historically inaccurate, regardless of who said it. According to history, the sixty-ninth week ended at least in the same month as our Lord's triumphal entry into Jerusalem.

How can we honestly look at Daniel Chapter 9 and change what the angel Gabriel said. He clearly said the prophecy would last 490 years. How can we add a gap of almost 2,000 years, not mentioned by Gabriel or Daniel? Those who make the addition then claim that they interpret the Bible "literally".

Verse 9:24 contains a summary of the prophecy. Even though it can clearly be demonstrated from scripture that Christ fulfilled the covenant of verse 27 it has been turned upside down and some have replaced Christ with the Antichrist breaking a covenant.

Christ's ministry lasted for a half week (3 1/2 years).

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Luk 23:45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Daniel chapter 9 is one of the most abused scripture in God's Word.

Daniels 70 Week Prophecy

Upvote 0

Rev20

Partial Preterist
Jun 16, 2014
✟13,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Biblewriter, in whose literature did you find that myth? You do realize that you are claiming Jesus was not the Messiah until over three years into his ministry, don't you?

I would love to see scriptural proof of that. Do you have proof, Biblewriter?

:)

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Biblewriter, in whose literature did you find that myth? You do realize that you are claiming Jesus was not the Messiah until over three years into his ministry, don't you?

I would love to see scriptural proof of that. Do you have proof, Biblewriter?

No, I am not saying only, but referring to the unquestionable fact, that Jesus intentionally withheld the proclamation that He was the Messiah until His triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Prior to that time, He revealed this only on private, and only to serious inquirers.

20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
Matthew 16:20

5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.
7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, "Arise, and do not be afraid."
8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.
9 Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead."
Matthew 17:5-9

27 Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, "Who do men say that I am?"
28 So they answered, "John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets."
29 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ."
30 Then He strictly warned them that they should tell no one about Him.
Mark 8:27-30

7 And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"
8 Suddenly, when they had looked around, they saw no one anymore, but only Jesus with themselves.
9 Now as they came down from the mountain, He commanded them that they should tell no one the things they had seen, till the Son of Man had risen from the dead.
Mark 9:7-9

18 And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, "Who do the crowds say that I am?"
19 So they answered and said, "John the Baptist, but some say Elijah; and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again."
20 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."
21 And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one,
Luke 9:18-21

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
BW re 501 and "Israel" at the end of the 70 weeks,
there is nothing in the 70 weeks that sows that up.

You've un-answered everything there is about Rom 11. You've not answered "saved" nor "Israel" nor "all." there is nothing "snorting" about showing how diminutive your Israel is at that point by your own interps.

The group that got "saved" was saved as we know it in justification by faith (the Isaiah quote tells us that), and there was a devastating experience for Israel that they escaped from, that is a much more coherent treatment of Dan 9.

It's Rom 11 that says God is done with different business for different groups. There's just faith and that is all we stand by. either believing the Gospel or not. That's why the emphatic "nows" are there.

Do you know that in 2 years, you have never taken the initiative to say why they are there? You responded once that it was really 2.5, not 3. But you never resound with the conclusion that Paul actually has. You have your own, or 2P2Ps. Do you realize that? And why is that? Don't you think we are supposed to sound like Paul when it's all settled?

Upvote 0

Rev20

Partial Preterist
Jun 16, 2014
✟13,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I am not saying only, but referring to the unquestionable fact, that Jesus intentionally withheld the proclamation that He was the Messiah until His triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Prior to that time, He revealed this only on private, and only to serious inquirers.

20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
Matthew 16:20

5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.
7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, "Arise, and do not be afraid."
8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.
9 Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead."
Matthew 17:5-9

27 Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, "Who do men say that I am?"
28 So they answered, "John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets."
29 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ."
30 Then He strictly warned them that they should tell no one about Him.
Mark 8:27-30

7 And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"
8 Suddenly, when they had looked around, they saw no one anymore, but only Jesus with themselves.
9 Now as they came down from the mountain, He commanded them that they should tell no one the things they had seen, till the Son of Man had risen from the dead.
Mark 9:7-9

18 And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, "Who do the crowds say that I am?"
19 So they answered and said, "John the Baptist, but some say Elijah; and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again."
20 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."
21 And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one,
Luke 9:18-21

You appear to be claiming that Jesus wasn't the Messiah when he revealed that He was the Messiah to his disciples. That would have been one of the strangest interpretations I have ever heard, Biblewriter, except I heard the same exact interpretation from another dispensationalist. Do you fellows share talking points?

You forgot these:

"And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I [John the Baptist] saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ." -- John 1:32-41

John the Baptist knew that Jesus was the Christ from the beginning of his ministry. And it appears that two of his disciples knew it on the next day; and Simon Peter shortly thereafter.

Biblewriter, Jesus was the Messiah as soon as he was anointed the most Holy by the Holy Spirit:

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised," -- Luke 4:18

Daniel's 70th week began at the anointing of Jesus, who is the Christ, which is interpreted as the Messiah and the Anointed One.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You appear to be claiming that Jesus wasn't the Messiah when he revealed that He was the Messiah to his disciples. That would have been one of the strangest interpretations I have ever heard, Biblewriter, except I heard the same exact interpretation from another dispensationalist. Do you fellows share talking points?

You forgot these:
"And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I [John the Baptist] saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ." -- John 1:32-41
John the Baptist knew that Jesus was the Christ from the beginning of his ministry. And it appears that two of his disciples knew it on the next day; and Simon Peter shortly thereafter.

Biblewriter, Jesus was the Messiah as soon as he was anointed the most Holy by the Holy Spirit:
"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised," -- Luke 4:18
Daniel's 70th week began at the anointing of Jesus, who is the Christ, which is interpreted as the Messiah and the Anointed One.

You are doing the same thing to what I said as you consistently do the what God said. You are taking your interpretation of the meaning of what I said, and claiming that is what I am saying.

Jesus was always the Messiah. But He specifically and intentionally withheld the revelation of that fact until the correct time. And that time was His triumphal entry into Jerusalem at the end of Daniel's sixty-ninth week.

Upvote 0

Rev20

Partial Preterist
Jun 16, 2014
✟13,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are doing the same thing to what I said as you consistently do the what God said. You are taking your interpretation of the meaning of what I said, and claiming that is what I am saying.

Jesus was always the Messiah. But He specifically and intentionally withheld the revelation of that fact until the correct time. And that time was His triumphal entry into Jerusalem at the end of Daniel's sixty-ninth week.

Where does it say that Jesus revealed himself as the Messiah after his so-called "triumphal entry?" And what was triumphal about riding into Jerusalem on a donkey in a show of humility?

Was it because a very great multitude spread their garments, tree branches, and straw in the way? Of was it because that very great multitude went before, and followed, him?

Where did that very great multitude come from: the multitude that was with him even before he entered the city?

"And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest." -- Matt 21:8-9

Even his disciples did not understand the significance of the event until after the resurrection, Biblewriter, so how could anyone else?

"And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt. These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him." -- John 12:14-16

Moreover, a great multitude was with Christ from the earliest part of his ministry:

"And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan." -- Matt 4:25

"And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:" -- Matt 5:1

"When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him." -- Matt 8:1

"Now when Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart unto the other side." -- Matt 8:18

"But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men." -- Matt 9:8

"And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?" -- Matt 11:7

"But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;" -- Matt 12:15

"And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore." -- Matt 13:2

"And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet." -- Matt 14:5

"And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:" -- Matt 15:10

"And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying," -- Matt 17:14

"And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there." -- Matt 19:2

"But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet." -- Matt 21:46

"And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine." -- Matt 22:33

"Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples," -- Matt 23:1

I realize your doctrine depends on semantical manipulations of the plain language of the New Covenant, including the insertion of a mysterious gap after Daniel's 69th week. But, in this case, I recommend you resign yourself to the ABSOLUTE FACT that Jesus Christ was the Messiah upon the day of his baptism and anointing, which was the beginning of his one-half week (3.5 year) of ministry, and which was also the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I realize your doctrine depends on semantical manipulations of the plain language of the New Covenant, including the insertion of a mysterious gap after Daniel's 69th week. But, in this case, I recommend you resign yourself to the ABSOLUTE FACT that Jesus Christ was the Messiah upon the day of his baptism and anointing, which was the beginning of his one-half week (3.5 year) of ministry, and which was also the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy.

Here, you are not only insisting on your warped interpretation of my words, but continuing to insist upon it even after I corrected you as to my meaning.

This is exactly what you do with the scriptures.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Was Christ anointed when He was born, when baptized, or when He rode the donkey into Jerusalem, based on the timeline given by the angel Gabriel?

Daniel 9:25

(ESV) Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.

(KJV) Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

(KJV+) KnowH3045 therefore and understand,H7919 that fromH4480 the going forthH4161 of the commandmentH1697 to restoreH7725 and to buildH1129 JerusalemH3389 untoH5704 the MessiahH4899 the PrinceH5057 shall be sevenH7651 weeks,H7620 and threescoreH8346 and twoH8147 weeks:H7620 the streetH7339 shall be builtH1129 again,H7725 and the wall,H2742 even in troublousH6695 times.H6256

H4899
משׁיח
mâshı̂yach
maw-shee'-akh
From H4886; anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically the Messiah: - anointed, Messiah.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Who confirmed the covenant?

Who Confirmed The Covenant? | Christian Media Research

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rev20

Partial Preterist
Jun 16, 2014
✟13,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here, you are not only insisting on your warped interpretation of my words, but continuing to insist upon it even after I corrected you as to my meaning. This is exactly what you do with the scriptures.

Biblewriter, sometimes I get the impression you don't know what you are claiming. In this passage you stated that history recorded the 69th week ending at a time that would be near Christ's crucifixion and resurrection, rather than at the beginning of his ministry when he was anointed as the Messiah:

Since Daniel stated the Messiah (the Christ) arrived at the end of the 69th week, I challenged you with this:

You do realize that you are claiming Jesus was not the Messiah until over three years into his ministry, don't you?

Then you replied:

I challenged that with this:

You appear to be claiming that Jesus wasn't the Messiah when he revealed that He was the Messiah to his disciples.

Now you make this ridiculous claim:

Biblewriter, there is no other possible meaning to your words. You are claiming that Christ was not the Messiah until he arrived in Jerusalem shortly before his crucifixion because he did not reveal himself to the masses as the Messiah until that date (notwithstanding the fact that he did not reveal himself even at that time.)

As usual, Biblewriter, you want it both ways so you can attempt to squeeze Daniel's specifically time-lined and fulfilled prophecies into your open-ended, futuristic myths.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Biblewriter, sometimes I get the impression you don't know what you are claiming. In this passage you stated that history recorded the 69th week ending at a time that would be near Christ's crucifixion and resurrection, rather than at the beginning of his ministry when he was anointed as the Messiah:
Since Daniel stated the Messiah (the Christ) arrived at the end of the 69th week, I challenged you with this:
You do realize that you are claiming Jesus was not the Messiah until over three years into his ministry, don't you?
Then you replied:
I challenged that with this:
You appear to be claiming that Jesus wasn't the Messiah when he revealed that He was the Messiah to his disciples.
Now you make this ridiculous claim:

Biblewriter, there is no other possible meaning to your words. You are claiming that Christ was not the Messiah until he arrived in Jerusalem shortly before his crucifixion because he did not reveal himself to the masses as the Messiah until that date (notwithstanding the fact that he did not reveal himself even at that time.)

As usual, Biblewriter, you want it both ways so you can attempt to squeeze Daniel's specifically time-lined and fulfilled prophecies into your open-ended, futuristic myths.

Here you are revealing the real reason you cannot understand scripture. Your problem is not that you do not understand, but that you have zero desire to understand.

Anyone that pretends that they do not understand the difference between being someone and revealing that fact that you are someone is being willfully blind.

Jesus was the Messiah from eternity past. He was the Messiah when He was born. And He was the Messiah when He began His public ministry. But He did not present Himself to Israel as their long awaited Messiah until the time that we call His triumphal entry into Jerusalem. I have explained this to you as what I am saying, and you reject it. But these are simple facts, that only willful blindness can keep anyone from seeing in the scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"You are doing the same thing to what I said as you consistently do to what God said. You are taking your interpretation of the meaning of what I said, and claiming that is what I am saying."

That is exactly what you have for some time been dealing with, in these individuals, BW.

Upvote 0

Rev20

Partial Preterist
Jun 16, 2014
✟13,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here you are revealing the real reason you cannot understand scripture. Your problem is not that you do not understand, but that you have zero desire to understand.

Anyone that pretends that they do not understand the difference between being someone and revealing that fact that you are someone is being willfully blind.

Jesus was the Messiah from eternity past. He was the Messiah when He was born. And He was the Messiah when He began His public ministry. But He did not present Himself to Israel as their long awaited Messiah until the time that we call His triumphal entry into Jerusalem. I have explained this to you as what I am saying, and you reject it. But these are simple facts, that only willful blindness can keep anyone from seeing in the scriptures.

That is baloney, Biblewriter. I realize that you have no alternative but to stretch and twist prophecy to make them fit that strange, modern-day invention called dispensationalism that you desparately cling to; but you are not going to drag me down into that bottomless pit with you.

You have been insinuating in this discussion that Daniel's 69th week was not HISTORICALLY completed UNTIL Christ rode in on the donkey, simply because Christ supposedly did not reveal to the masses that he was the Messiah until that time. That, in itself, presents a picture of an agenda searching for scripture to fit it; but even more so when well-known scriptures like this are considered:

"Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ." -- Matt 16:20

When presented with the biblical fact that even his disciples did not realize the significance of that event, and the fact that there is no scripture where Christ clearly said to the masses that he was the Christ, on that day, or on any other day; you flick off that fact as if it is an annoying mosquito, and continue to insinuate that he revealed himself at the time he rode in on the donkey. You further insinuate that was the end of the 69th week of Daniel's 70 weeks!

Every time I read some of your convoluted interpretations, I am more and more thankful that I read and understood the following passages before digging into the highly figurative language of the obsolete old covenant prophecies:

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life." -- John 5:39-40

"And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ." -- 2Cor 3:13-14

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" -- Heb 1:1-2

Without the inspiration of those Words, I would most likely have been dragged down into the false prophecy pit with you, or even before you, Biblewriter.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and the parents brought the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law," Luke 2: 26, 27.

There are Scriptures both earlier than this one, as well as after, but there is no point as some have made up their minds as badly once more as those of Christ's day. Again, BW, you sure like punishment - you just watch these same fools deny, twist, excuse away rather then "Search the Scriptures," as they claim.

Upvote 0