Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is what Scripture thinks of your argument. Basically most Covid vaccines are prepared with innocent blood, and all kind of other toxin and you call that God's blessing to us? I call that child sacrifices.

Child sacrifice is a common enough theme.
I don't even see why it upsets you.

2 Kings 2:23-24
He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Exodus 12:29-30
At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians. And there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where someone was not dead.

Joshua 6:21
Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.

Jeremiah 19:9
And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’

1 Samuel 15:1-35
And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Deuteronomy 20:17
But you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded,

Daniel 3
29 Therefore I make a decree,
That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,
shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill:
because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a common enough theme. I don't even see why it upsets you.

He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians. And there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where someone was not dead.

Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.

And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’

And Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel; now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

But you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded,

Daniel 3
That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

Huh? Not sure what you are getting at.

Should Christians Be Taking Vaccines Filled with Contents Derived from Fetal Cell Lines?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Child sacrifice is a common enough theme.
I don't even see why it upsets you.

Daniel 3

Death to completely innocent children is a common theme in scripture.
God uses the method repeatedly to get peoples attention.

Daniel 3

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Death to completely innocent children is a common theme in scripture.
God uses the method repeatedly to get peoples attention.

So if i get you right, it doesn't matter we murder the unborn to make vaccines out of their cell lines. Have you any idea how that is done? Absolutely Barbaric.
Babies were aborted alive, placed in fridge to harvest cell lines used in some vaccines: researcher - LifeSite

i know that killing happened in Scripture to teach us the truth of sin.
2 Timothy 3:16
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

but these murders are done to make the Merchants ruling this world a fortune.
Pfizer Inc. - PFIZER REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2021 RESULTS

Massive difference surely?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
2021 Reality every saturday in the south and other college football stadiums across the country.

Florida's college football stadiums have been packed, but so far no apparent pandemic outbreaks - WUFT News

5de341e32987b.image.jpg

images

swamp-gators-fans-full-2019.jpg

upload_2021-10-9_21-25-21.jpeg

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your right geeze were all going to die!!!
Who said that? Don't you trust Jesus?

i'm just searching for truth, because i know the ruling narrative is of the beast and needs to be fought not trusted. i only have to look around here in Australia to know that what the media says is not true.(watch it till the end please)

Police move in to force HEALTH WORKERS out of protesting in Melbourne

Did you see that? Do you really think such intimidation, of constitutional allowed protest, is for health reasons?

i can't show you videos of what is happening in Melbourne lately. However i advise you to do some searching and see for yourself what medical tyranny looks like. It is frightening and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind this has nothing to do with health.

This is a good uncensored site for such information.
Rumble

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

i'm just searching for truth, because i know the ruling narrative is of the beast and needs to be fought not trusted. i only have to look around here in Australia to know that what the media says is not true.

Police move in to force HEALTH WORKERS out of protesting in Melbourne

Did you see that? Do you really think such intimidation, of constitutional allowed protest, is for health reasons?

i can't show you videos of what is happening in Melbourne lately. However i advise you to do some searching and see for yourself what medical tyranny looks like. It is frightening and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind this has nothing to do with health.

This is a good uncensored site for such information.
Rumble

Well the fact your posting something that as usual doesn't prove what ever you think it does shows you have an agenda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the fact your posting something that as usual doesn't prove what ever you think it does shows you have an agenda.

Oh yes? Didn't i tell you my agenda? i search for truth. if you can prove that what i found to be truth to be false that would be great. i'm not interested in lies, to many of them around.

Like John encourages as well as warns the Elder,
2 John 1:1-11
The elder,

To the lady chosen by God and to her children, whom I love in the truth—and not I only, but also all who know the truth— because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever:

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.

It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟756,718.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The reality is that New South Wales is on the verge of opening up it's borders, and that's because the population of New South Wales has reached 80% full vaccination status.

Sure there's going to be Covid cases amongst the vaccinated, but there's going to be a lot more deaths and serious illnesses amongst the unvaccinated.

There's a lot of garbage being peddled by anti-vaxxers. God's given us a brain, and one of the things we can do with that brain is to create vaccines. We've been using vaccines for years, but all of a sudden when there's a serious pandemic all the nonsense erupts on the internet.

The head of the Queensland AMA Dr. Chris Perry had this to say the other day, urging Queenslanders (where I live) to "get off their backsides" and get vaccinated.

Top doctor demands Palaszczuk government urgently set a date to reopen borders

Included in his comments were the following, and he expects to get Covid himself at some stage when the borders reopen, even though he's been vaccinated. In doing so he hopes he is affected mildly if at all.

"Get your vaccine because you're going to get the disease when the border opens up, and you want to get it mildly or not at all," he said.

"When I get it I hope it's going to be a mild cold, I don't want to die from it, I don't want to have chronic fatigue syndrome, not be able to smell and taste food for the rest of my life.

"And of course, 7 per cent of males can't have sex [after getting COVID-19], they have erectile dysfunction, that's not age-related, that's young men."

Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So if i get you right, it doesn't matter we murder the unborn to make vaccines out of their cell lines. Have you any idea how that is done? Absolutely Barbaric.
Babies were aborted alive, placed in fridge to harvest cell lines used in some vaccines: researcher - LifeSite

i know that killing happened in Scripture to teach us the truth of sin.
2 Timothy 3:16
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

but these murders are done to make the Merchants ruling this world a fortune.
Pfizer Inc. - PFIZER REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER 2021 RESULTS

Massive difference surely?

No unborn children were killed to create the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. This is misinformation put out by the radical right

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's an old story about a man who lived near a river that began to flood. When neighbors came by offering to drive him to safety he replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." When the water rose to his door step, some other neighbors came by in a row boat offering to evacuate him to higher ground he replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." Even later the water rose so high that he had to climb onto his roof. When a helicopter came by they offered to fly him to safety. He again replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." Eventually the waters rose above his roof and he was carried away and drowned. Standing before God in heaven he said "I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?" And God said, ‘Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a rowboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

When you place "trust in Jesus" in opposition to using the gifts of this world that God has made possible you are making the same mistake as the man in the story. Are you sure your opposition to technology is not selective? When you say that God gave us the immune system, not the Pfizer corporation, you are making the same argument that people made in the early 1900's against powered flight. (If God had intended Man to fly He would have given him wings!) Do you also avoid air travel? You obviously don't avoid the Internet, which is man-made creation. God gave us tongues and ear to speak and listen - not keyboards, routers, and microwave signals. So why are you so against using vaccines to augment our natural immune systems? Are you against eyeglasses too? God gave us eyes. Are they not good enough? Well, sometimes we can improve our eyes and we can improve our immune systems.

More research showing vaccinated people are not protected from Covid.
Most Vaccinated State In U.S. Sees Huge Spike In COVID Cases

The suggested correlation in this obviously biased "Red Voice Media" report is cherry-picking data that supports their agenda and ignoring other factors besides vaccines that influence Covid cases. Bottom line is that the vaccine works better than anything else we have.

So if i get you right, it doesn't matter we murder the unborn to make vaccines out of their cell lines.
This is not true. There was one abortion in 1973 that was not done for the purpose of harvesting cells, but the cells were harvested and preserved for research. No further abortions are being done to harvest cells for vaccine research in the US. Furthermore, the mRNA vaccines against covid are not "made out of their cell lines" at all. The only use of the 1973 cell line was for testing the properties of the vaccine. The cells lines are not used in the manufacturing of the vaccine.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
More research showing vaccinated people are not protected from Covid.
Most Vaccinated State In U.S. Sees Huge Spike In COVID Cases

The vaccines protect up to 95%. However, there are breakthrough cases and
as more people are vaccinated, the higher number of breakthrough cases will
happen.

The CDC still advises using COVID protocol for even those vaccinated.

The problem is, the unvaccinated will help the virus to mutate making the
current vaccines even less efective.

All because of the misinformation like you're posting here.

• Agree
Reactions: LeafByNiggle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No unborn children were killed to create the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. This is misinformation put out by the radical right

Plus I wonder how many others complaining about this ACTUALLY realize that many of the stuff they use is made using the same cells to test, are they going to boycott most of the stuff they use?

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The problem is, the unvaccinated will help the virus to mutate making the
current vaccines even less efective.

Well let's try to do some math here. In my part of the world you must have a vaccine passport to get into a sports events. They're now opening them up for full capacity. People vaccinated CAN STILL get covid AND spread it. Thousands of venues all vaccinated going full capacity. So they spread it massively so who'll get the blame for it? Unvaccinated who aren't even at such super spreader events? I'm wondering if we're headed for the most unjust accusation in history towards a certain people group.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There's an old story about a man who lived near a river that began to flood. When neighbors came by offering to drive him to safety he replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." When the water rose to his door step, some other neighbors came by in a row boat offering to evacuate him to higher ground he replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." Even later the water rose so high that he had to climb onto his roof. When a helicopter came by they offered to fly him to safety. He again replied "I trust that God will save me, so no thanks." Eventually the waters rose above his roof and he was carried away and drowned. Standing before God in heaven he said "I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?" And God said, ‘Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a rowboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

Actually I find that story can't always work. So if the vaccine IS God sending a rowboat or helicopter what about the individual who died from a not so good reaction from a vaccine like a blood clot? Look when God sends a blessing of healing and mercy it is that very thing. It would never falter.

When you say that God gave us the immune system, not the Pfizer corporation, you are making the same argument that people made in the early 1900's against powered flight. (If God had intended Man to fly He would have given him wings!)

You should say God gave man the capably of developing new ideas but not everything he develops works out. Sometimes he has to modify or change the end result. Example NASA in Apollo 1 developed something they changed. Pure oxygen was used, a fire broke out and all died. They changed in future missions to 60% oxygen and 40% nitrogen at sea-level pressure. So we can't say everything man brought forth to fly was safe and not needed to be changed.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well let's try to do some math here. In my part of the world you must have a vaccine passport to get into a sports events. They're now opening them up for full capacity. People vaccinated CAN STILL get covid AND spread it. Thousands of venues all vaccinated going full capacity. So they spread it massively so who'll get the blame for it? Unvaccinated who aren't even at such super spreader events? I'm wondering if we're headed for the most unjust accusation in history towards a certain people group.

Despite the mandates you mentioned, my area only 40% are fully vaccinated.

Although fully vaccinated can still have breakthroughs, it's still uncertain if a fully
vaccinated person with no symptoms can spread the virus.

One thing is for sure, unvaccinated can spread it. Unvaccinated can get the virus and
go through the seven stages of COVID and die.

Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0