New study confirms significant benefit of Vitamin D supplementation in preventing COVID

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm still terribly worried that in a couple years or so a lot of "vaccine" takers may start having serious adverse effects from a shot with little to no clinical trial.

I think that was a risk that had to be taken, however we also shouldn't loose sight of the 30 years of research and trials that underpinned what they came up with.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that was a risk that had to be taken, however we also shouldn't loose sight of the 30 years of research and trials that underpinned what they came up with.

Maybe. I don't trust or buy into any of it, but to each their own.

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe. I don't trust or buy into any of it, but to each their own.

To keep the record straight - I don't doubt there was corruption involved but it wouldn't be in the interest of big pharma's to have folks dying like flies either...

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's very difficult to get Vitamin D from Food.
Yeah, we tend to absorb it on our skin from the sun, since plants "eat" this way - it's still nutrition.

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm still terribly worried that in a couple years or so a lot of "vaccine" takers may start having serious adverse effects from a shot with little to no clinical trial.

I'm more worried about long COVID and the effects COVID may have on people in the future who had it. Like how shingles affects people who had chicken pox. So either way is a gamble. Thank goodness I never actually had COVID. No matter what choice a person made, it was all a gamble. Gamble on no vaccine and not dying from COVID, gamble on long COVID and long term effects of COVID if you did get it, or gamble on getting the vaccine. You just had to choose which gamble to take.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many studies which show that vitamin D can help with COVID 19 and other respiratory viruses but the vaccines are still the most effective way of preventing deaths from the COVID 19 virus.

Vaccinations and Vit D is showing even better outcomes...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vaccine side effects don’t take years to develop. Vaccine side effects are going to happen within a few weeks.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Latest research from Israel shows Vit D seriously reduces Covid fatalities.

New study confirms significant benefit of Vitamin D supplementation in preventing COVID

Also, sun therapy. Just spending some time in the sun also helps. Hydrotherapy, and a plethora of other therapies. Talks of the innate immune system regarding the reaction to Covid disease.

This is a good watch:

There is a good chunk of the population that has a Vit D deficiency as it is.

Later in the video, it demonstrates with every mitigation method you take, it uses slices of Swiss cheese diagram, layer upon layer of mitigation practices, the more mitigation practices you partake in, the less and less likelihood of disease.

The Swiss Cheese Respiratory Virus Pandemic Defense

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That will never happen. There had been clear and concise trails, not sure where you got your information.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Keep in mind....

Recognize that no SINGLE intervention is perfect at preventing spread
WHAT ??!??!!!??!!!

Somebody should’ve told us!

• Haha
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Vaccine side effects don’t take years to develop. Vaccine side effects are going to happen within a few weeks.
You don't usually have major side effects from the needless garbage they put in highly processed foods either. That clearly has an effect on peoples future health.

Wearing aluminized deodorant may make a rare few break out in a rash while others "feel fine" but there are studies that show it could have a link to alzheimers and some cancers. Of course its prolonged use of the product IF it plays a part at all.... but remind me again what booster number are we at now?

Just cause most people seem fine today, doesn't mean the long term effects are harmless or wont exist down the line somewhere.

• Agree
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't usually have major side effects from the needless garbage they put in highly processed foods either.

Wearing aluminized deodorant may make a rare few break out in a rash while others "feel fine" but there are studies that show it could have a link to alzheimers and some cancers. Of course its prolonged use of the product IF it plays a part at all.... but remind me again what booster number are we at now?

Just cause most people seem fine today, doesn't mean the long term effects are harmless.
I guess if one took a vaccine everyday …….:doh::doh:

Edit: The topic is Vitamin D and Covid.

Upvote 0