New strength, assurance and a blessed path leading ever closer to Him.

Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brothers and sisters, our lovely Lord Jesus Christ, His Father and dear Holy Spirit,

I pray for a renewed zeal and fire, for healing of spiritual sight, wisdom, lovely blessings on the path of this near sighted, quite broken and sad soul. I pray for our Lord God to cleanse the inside of me. To give me new strenght! To send me some love and lead me closer to His dwelling place.

I wait for You Lord! Don't let me down!

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

Also, I'd be happy to hear some wisdom from some of you lovely heavenly citizens! I feel little stuck and weary and lost... And I'm afraid the Lord is somewhat angry and displeased with me (but it could be the enemies lies I'm listening to - I don't know).

Have a blessed evening lovely ones! :crescentmoon:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for a renewed zeal and fire, for healing of spiritual sight, wisdom, lovely blessings on the path of this near sighted, quite broken and sad soul. I pray for our Lord God to cleanse the inside of me. To give me new strenght! To send me some love and lead me closer to His dwelling place.
Hi Klavs, I pray for you...fill yourself up with the Word of God and believe his promises.
Here is a memory verse for you, learn it, believe it, and thank the Lord for it.

May the Lord bless you with his presence today
Romans 15
13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear brothers and sisters, our lovely Lord Jesus Christ, His Father and dear Holy Spirit,

I wait for You Lord! Don't let me down!

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

Also, I'd be happy to hear some wisdom from some of you lovely heavenly citizens! I feel little stuck and weary and lost... And I'm afraid the Lord is somewhat angry and displeased with me (but it could be the enemies lies I'm listening to - I don't know).

Have a blessed evening lovely ones! :crescentmoon:
Father, I pray for this one to truly understand their situation, whether You are pleased or not, angry or not, and what steps they need to take to correct anything needing correcting. May they have assurance from Your written word, Proverbs 3:5,6; Psalms 37:5, in Your guidance. May they put on Your armor, Ephesians 6:10-20, and have Your peace, Philippians 4:6-7. May they use Your Word as Jesus did, Matthew 4:4-10. Amen.

Upvote 0