United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Catholic World News - February 10, 2015

New research shows more emotional problems in children from same-sex households : News Headlines - Catholic Culture

A new study published in a British journal shows that children raised in same-sex households are more prone to emotional and developmental problems.

The study, released in the British Journal of Education, Society, and Behavioural Science, analyzes 512 children from same-sex households, and finds that the incidence of emotional difficulties among them is roughly twice that of children raised by male and female parents.
New Research on Same-Sex Households Reveals Kids Do Best With Mom and Dad (The Public Discourse)

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Odd thing that I experienced in my old heighborhood. My neighbors diagonally across the street from me were two woman. They were Gay Lesbian partners. They adopted 1 boy and then they had twins via some form of invitro or other firm of inpregnation.

But the story is, I would say hi to the ladies and say hi to the boys. But it was odd when I spoke to the oldest boy, who was still quite young. He seemed amazed by me, and just really wanted to talk to me. I could intuitively tell , that he seemed starved for a strong male figure in his life. The feeling I got was palpable. It was if he didn't know what to make of me, but wNted to find our. Odd feeling.

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,690.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Shame about it being published by a discredited online Open Access publisher ScienceDomain International.
It has fraudulent addresses in several countries, most of it's papers coming from Nigeria, so much for "British". They claim to peer review, but their papers on "holistic education" has me doubting.

Understandably the Witherspoon Institute and Regnerus can see past all that and see it's value...as a paper that agrees with the position they support.

Reactions: Antigone
Upvote 0