• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

New research shows more emotional problems in children from same-sex households

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+23,855
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Catholic World News - February 10, 2015

New research shows more emotional problems in children from same-sex households : News Headlines - Catholic Culture

New Research on Same-Sex Households Reveals Kids Do Best With Mom and Dad (The Public Discourse)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+5,621
    Christian
    Odd thing that I experienced in my old heighborhood. My neighbors diagonally across the street from me were two woman. They were Gay Lesbian partners. They adopted 1 boy and then they had twins via some form of invitro or other firm of inpregnation.

But the story is, I would say hi to the ladies and say hi to the boys. But it was odd when I spoke to the oldest boy, who was still quite young. He seemed amazed by me, and just really wanted to talk to me. I could intuitively tell , that he seemed starved for a strong male figure in his life. The feeling I got was palpable. It was if he didn't know what to make of me, but wNted to find our. Odd feeling.

3. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+405
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    Marriage involves children. Therefore; their well being needs to be put above the selfishness of the adults in this situation.

4. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,997
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Kids deserve a mother and father.

5. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+405
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    :amen::thumbsup:

6. Genersis

Genersis Person of Disinterest

+733
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Single
    UK-Labour
    Shame about it being published by a discredited online Open Access publisher ScienceDomain International.
    It has fraudulent addresses in several countries, most of it's papers coming from Nigeria, so much for "British". They claim to peer review, but their papers on "holistic education" has me doubting.

Understandably the Witherspoon Institute and Regnerus can see past all that and see it's value...as a paper that agrees with the position they support.