✟25,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You very conveniently decided to NOT mention any specifics from the report:

The report also recommends schools and districts take the following precautions to protect staff and students:

• Provide surgical masks for all teachers and staff. All students and staff should wear face masks. Younger children may have difficulty using face masks, but schools should encourage compliance.
  • Provide hand washing stations or hand sanitizer for all people who enter school buildings, minimize contact with shared surfaces, and increase regular surface cleaning.
  • Limit large gatherings of students, such as during assemblies, in the cafeteria, and overcrowding at school entrances, possibly by staggering arrival times.
  • Reorganize classrooms to enable physical distancing, such as by limiting class sizes or moving instruction to larger spaces. The report says cohorting, when a group of 10 students or less stay with the same staff as much as possible, is a promising strategy for physical distancing.
  • Prioritize cleaning, ventilation, and air filtration, while recognizing that these alone will not sufficiently lower the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
  • Create a culture of health and safety in every school, and enforce virus mitigation guidelines using positive approaches rather than by disciplining students.

These are recommendations that DeVos and Trump have denounced.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with this. We can’t stay shut down forever. Societies, economies, families, and individuals can not survive like this. I have read some reports of severe and troubling mental health issues resulting from folks being cooped up in their apartments or houses for weeks on end. We’re not meant to live like this.

Mask-up in public if required by local law, wash your hands, be reasonable, and take care to protect the most vulnerable. But let’s get back to something like normal.

Upvote 0

A_JAY

Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
North Central
✟475,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You very conveniently decided to NOT mention any specifics from the report:

Thank you for not being snarky! I very conveniently did provide the url thinking the reader would be mature enough to click on it. This is in the Current News Section not the politics section. And you Sir have no idea what my politics are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0