✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
SassySDA said:
I have no idea Linda, I'm working towards an avatar, lol.

Great quiz Lainie!

Sassy--I don't think you ned to buy an avatar--I think those are free. If I recall correctly! Have u been going to Paltalk lately?? I haven't seen you.

Upvote 0

SassySDA

Aug 12, 2005
OH
✟1,169.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
honorthesabbath said:
Sassy--I don't think you ned to buy an avatar--I think those are free. If I recall correctly! Have u been going to Paltalk lately?? I haven't seen you.

This past week I came home from VBS and literally COLLAPSED into bed. I learned the hard way, that I am too old to be of much use in this mission. LOL

I had originally agreed to help in the janitorial, and FLOAT to different rooms to help where I could. Somehow that went to assisting in the kindergarten room. SIXTEEN count them, 16 children in a room designed for no more than 7 or 8 at best. I was about nuts before the two hours were over, and that was with taking them to the "snack area", and on to the "craft area" where we had a few more adults to help us with them.

A week ago today, I spent 5 hours at church helping get it ready. After helping with the kindergarten room, I STILL did the janitorial work that I had been asked to do as well...which was clean 3 bathrooms down stairs, and empty the garbage.

So, you can well imagine that by the time I got home, I was EXHAUSTED.

Praise the Lord and pass the smelling salts. I love the children, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to lead them to Jesus....I just realized through all of this that I am simply TOO OLD to be of much use in that age group. They have WAY too much energy, and would get out of my reach WAY too fast, lol.

I will be happy to be back on Paltalk. I was on it a lot today, but couldn't find a decent SDA room, and you weren't on with yours, so I tried a few "different ones", (THAT was an experience) and left, LOL. There was one titled, SDA Last Day Events, or something close to that. I entered it, but found mostly feast keepers in it, so I politely bowed out. I was MUCH too tired to beat that dead horse tonight.

Anyway, Vacation (???) Bible School is over for the year, and next year I plan on REALLY being on Vacation.^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

TrustAndObey

PlumTea said:
I just took the quiz (20/20); very well done.
I was SDA before I was Baptist, if your wondering.

Good job PlumTea!!!!

Sassy, avatars are free, but I think a body is 100 blessings. You have to give the body a face, hair, smile, etc before it will show up so it takes a while!

You can go to the "recreation room" and they have little "get to know your fellow posters" threads where you can earn A LOT of blessings (and it's fun)!

Sassy, I'm sorry you're so worn out! I know the parents and God appreciate your hard work though! If I could reach you I would pat you on the back and hug your neck!

I plan on getting on PalTalk for a little while AFTER I eat! Uggghh...it's been a long day!

If those of you that have taken or plan to take the quiz would please RATE it, I would really appreciate it! You just click like you're going to take it again and go down the rate this quiz area.

Upvote 0

SassySDA

Aug 12, 2005
OH
✟1,169.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just tried again to get an avatar on here, and it told me I need 200 blessings before I can do that.

Now, up above there is a place for an avatar, and it has something about a custom designed avatar with a place for a "dot" in the center of a little circle. In other words, that says I want a custom avatar. I can't get the DOT out of it. I have tried re-set fields EVERYTHING.

It clearly states that if you want to use one of the avatars shown, you have to PAY FOR IT.

I have some of my own, but cannot get them to take, because of the DOT being marked stating I want that customized avatar.

So I give up. I didn't want it that bad anyway.

Upvote 0

SassySDA

Aug 12, 2005
OH
✟1,169.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
SassySDA said:
I just tried again to get an avatar on here, and it told me I need 200 blessings before I can do that.

Now, up above there is a place for an avatar, and it has something about a custom designed avatar with a place for a "dot" in the center of a little circle. In other words, that says I want a custom avatar. I can't get the DOT out of it. I have tried re-set fields EVERYTHING.

It clearly states that if you want to use one of the avatars shown, you have to PAY FOR IT.

I have some of my own, but cannot get them to take, because of the DOT being marked stating I want that customized avatar.

So I give up. I didn't want it that bad anyway.

Duh, I AM tired.

The dot says, "do not use avatar". So if there's a way to use one of my OWN avatars, I have no idea how to do that. And as tired as I am, I'm sure the directions will go RIGHT OVER MY HEAD. So don't waste your time. LOL

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ROFL--I am soo glad to see that I'm not the only one who does stuff like that!!!!

Love u Sassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

I couldn't understand why my character wasn't displayed after I had bought her and her body parts--then I realized that she would have been almost "nakey" on display without the cloths I couldn't afford at the time!!! lol So now I'm waiting for the shoes to become available. I wonder when that happens?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

TrustAndObey

Honor, your character CAN be nakey (I know because my son's character pranced around nakey for about a week until someone felt sorry for him and sent him 750 blessings)!

Once you buy the body, the hair, the mouth, the eyes, etc you HAVE to go to "Equip Character" and make sure you hit "equip" beside each part that you bought. Until you do this your character won't show up.

What am I going to do with you two women?

Upvote 0

SassySDA

Aug 12, 2005
OH
✟1,169.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
honorthesabbath said:
ROFL--I am soo glad to see that I'm not the only one who does stuff like that!!!!

Love u Sassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

I couldn't understand why my character wasn't displayed after I had bought her and her body parts--then I realized that she would have been almost "nakey" on display without the cloths I couldn't afford at the time!!! lol So now I'm waiting for the shoes to become available. I wonder when that happens?

Hey, I know HOW to turn this thing on...I know HOW to do general maintenance, such as de-frag, I even know HOW to go back and set this thing to a date months ago and start all over again. I know HOW to type...95wpm ain't bad, and I know how to save documents and label files.

As for downloading, or using things from my files for sites like this, FORGET IT.:sorry:

I don't care about the "character", I AM one. I don't want to spend my blessings anywhere but the arcade, ;) ROFL.

Glad I could make everyone's day, I'm such a ditz when I am exhausted. I haven't been this tired in a LONG time. I'm beginning to wonder if I am EVER going to get any energy back...

Upvote 0