Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Plan: 100 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Shots In 100 Days Just The Start

WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS/AP) — Getting 100 million shots into Americans’ arms in his first 100 days is only the beginning of his coronavirus plan, President-elect Joe Biden declared Friday. Lasting impact, he said, will come from uniting the nation in a new effort grounded in science and fueled by billions in federal money for vaccination, testing and outbreak sleuths.
Pretty big promise.

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've never had a flu shot. I'll not be getting this experimental vaccine. Too many side effects and little reward. Vitiamin D, zinc and coffee are working great for me. I've worn a mask for less than an hour total since this thing started. I'm one of the few smiling faces people see in public. And people need to see smiling faces to keep their sanity. We were designed as communal creatures.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Plan: 100 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Shots In 100 Days Just The Start

WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS/AP) — Getting 100 million shots into Americans’ arms in his first 100 days is only the beginning of his coronavirus plan, President-elect Joe Biden declared Friday. Lasting impact, he said, will come from uniting the nation in a new effort grounded in science and fueled by billions in federal money for vaccination, testing and outbreak sleuths.
Pretty big promise.

Also from the article:

On Friday, Biden pledged to maximize the available supply of vaccines and materials needed to administer them, using a Cold War-era law called the Defense Production Act to direct private manufacturing.

“Some wonder if we’re reaching too far for that goal. Is it achievable? It’s a legitimate question to ask. Let me be clear, I’m convinced we can get it done,” Biden said. “This is a time to set big goals and to pursue them with courage and conviction because the health of the nation is literally at stake.”

A goal is not the same as a promise.
Goal - the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.

promise: a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.

Biden has an ambitious plan. I hope it works.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also from the article:

On Friday, Biden pledged to maximize the available supply of vaccines and materials needed to administer them, using a Cold War-era law called the Defense Production Act to direct private manufacturing.

“Some wonder if we’re reaching too far for that goal. Is it achievable? It’s a legitimate question to ask. Let me be clear, I’m convinced we can get it done,” Biden said. “This is a time to set big goals and to pursue them with courage and conviction because the health of the nation is literally at stake.”

A goal is not the same as a promise.
Goal - the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.

promise: a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.

Biden has an ambitious plan. I hope it works.

Covering him in case he fails?

Upvote 0