• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

New movement protests 'rainbow laces' LGBT agenda in UK soccer

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:38 AM.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+2,466
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Why do they have to promote who they sleep with at a soccer match?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Michie

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well this is a requirement. Even if they do not sleep with same sex partners. It's forced. Not everyone on the team is homosexual. It's about advocacy and basically brainwashing.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  4. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+2,466
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    I meant the LBGQ+ group. I totally agree with the brainwashing. The L-Q group wants to sexualize everything.

5. Michie

+25,052
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    And that is the truth!

6. Ave Maria

Ave Maria Ave Maria Gratia Plena

+1,586
    United States
    Catholic
    Engaged
    US-Republican
    This is disgusting that they are promoting the homosexual agenda even in sports now. It seems like if companies and sports teams and such aren't willing to shove it down everyone's throats, the LGBTQ activist organizations such as the Human Rights Campaign will bully you into submission.

7. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,590
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    When they find out that there is a small pocket of Christian Forums that are not LGBTQWERTY they will come to censor us. It will not be long. Expect it.

8. Ave Maria

Ave Maria Ave Maria Gratia Plena

+1,586
    United States
    Catholic
    Engaged
    US-Republican
    I think eventually the homosexual agenda will not tolerate any dissent at all and will seek to persecute all who dissent. The fact is, that's already occurring to some extent but I mean that I think it will occur to a much greater extent in the future.