Wales
✟27,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in my home town of Wrexham in the UK, I had a house, I was quite comfortable financially but spiritually and physically I was dead. I was chronically in pain, my whole body just ached every day and I was chronically tired I felt as though I was mentally drained from head to toe. Something inside of me just had enough.

I wasn't going to tell anyone until a Christian friend popped up on my page, out of the pit of my darkness something inside of me just said "tell him the truth, if this is how you really feel.." without hesitation he said "No you are not doing that! I'm arranging for someone to come pick you up" ok, why are you being so kind to me I wondered how a human being who barely knew anything about me cared so much?

God knew there was a bigger plan.

A woman came to pick me up 3 hours away, she didn't like driving she said it wasn't something she would usually do but in her spirit something told her to come and get me hearing about my story.

● Day 1 I had prayer from two Christians I was staying with and recieved deliverence

● Day 2 was a miracle I began to recieve the spirit of tounges I was fasting and there was many many spirits cast out.

By day three we were worried that I would go back to my home town in Wrexham and not recieve any more.

Wednesday 13th - God delivered me from more tonight when I was having deliverence I didn't start choking and it was quite calm when I was being delivered. God filled me with his peace, Theo said start repeating the word of God.

● God is a Holy God, he wants us to live in his presence but Jesus had to die in order for us to recieve life Jesus is life.

● God has given me healing

● God is cleansing me in the blood of Jesus

● God is proud of me when I am obidient

● God has provided me with friendship with people who understand me.

● God has created a new pathway.

● God is showing me that it is because of what Jesus did for us that we should be thankful.

God has now provided 1. Accommodation.
2. A ministry
3. A new home
4. Jesus CHRIST AS MY GUIDE

Trust God!!

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was in my home town of Wrexham in the UK, I had a house, I was quite comfortable financially but spiritually and physically I was dead. I was chronically in pain, my whole body just ached every day and I was chronically tired I felt as though I was mentally drained from head to toe. Something inside of me just had enough.

I wasn't going to tell anyone until a Christian friend popped up on my page, out of the pit of my darkness something inside of me just said "tell him the truth, if this is how you really feel.." without hesitation he said "No you are not doing that! I'm arranging for someone to come pick you up" ok, why are you being so kind to me I wondered how a human being who barely knew anything about me cared so much?

God knew there was a bigger plan.

A woman came to pick me up 3 hours away, she didn't like driving she said it wasn't something she would usually do but in her spirit something told her to come and get me hearing about my story.

● Day 1 I had prayer from two Christians I was staying with and recieved deliverence

● Day 2 was a miracle I began to recieve the spirit of tounges I was fasting and there was many many spirits cast out.

By day three we were worried that I would go back to my home town in Wrexham and not recieve any more.

Wednesday 13th - God delivered me from more tonight when I was having deliverence I didn't start choking and it was quite calm when I was being delivered. God filled me with his peace, Theo said start repeating the word of God.

● God is a Holy God, he wants us to live in his presence but Jesus had to die in order for us to recieve life Jesus is life.

● God has given me healing

● God is cleansing me in the blood of Jesus

● God is proud of me when I am obidient

● God has provided me with friendship with people who understand me.

● God has created a new pathway.

● God is showing me that it is because of what Jesus did for us that we should be thankful.

God has now provided 1. Accommodation.
2. A ministry
3. A new home
4. Jesus CHRIST AS MY GUIDE

Trust God!!
Hallelujah - what a wonderful testimony! Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0