NE GA
✟15,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I thank you for the add. I am an old man that is on a journey to find Peace before my demise. I worship at Saint Francis Anglican Catholic Church in Gainesville GA. I have been a student of World Religion for a number of years and have delved into Buddhism, as I have Buddhists in my family via marriage. I am looking forward to when the new Anglican Office Book is available and thanks to Lance Davis, it will not be too long from now. I look forward to learning a lot on the forum. God bless.....

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,296,791.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello LuangTom,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 293198

fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I thank you for the add. I am an old man that is on a journey to find Peace before my demise. I worship at Saint Francis Anglican Catholic Church in Gainesville GA. I have been a student of World Religion for a number of years and have delved into Buddhism, as I have Buddhists in my family via marriage. I am looking forward to when the new Anglican Office Book is available and thanks to Lance Davis, it will not be too long from now. I look forward to learning a lot on the forum. God bless.....
Welcome to the forum, Tom. What a blessing that you're a seeker! May the Lord draw you closer to Himself and reveal His infinite love for you in a special way. Blessings!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums