by a hedge
✟7,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello out there! I'd rather not give out my actual name or location, you can call me Lil or Lil Sheep.

I'm not exactly new to the faith but I'm pretty new to wanting to engage with others outside of my immediate family about it. I don't have any friends and not really sure how to make and keep them either really but I'm willing to learn and live my faith out practically and not remain sheltered 'on the mountain' as it were. Although I do like being solitary I feel GOD is calling me to be a bit more active and this is a stepping stone and preparation for bigger things I'm sure. I'm interested in seeing all the discussions but I'm intimidated by a lot of stuff that goes over my head so I don't expect to participate in those much. I am drawn to the Prayer Wall section I feel I could really work on my empathy and patience there which doesn't come naturally to me. Thanks and peace.

xo lil sheep ox

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello out there! I'd rather not give out my actual name or location, you can call me Lil or Lil Sheep.

I'm not exactly new to the faith but I'm pretty new to wanting to engage with others outside of my immediate family about it. I don't have any friends and not really sure how to make and keep them either really but I'm willing to learn and live my faith out practically and not remain sheltered 'on the mountain' as it were. Although I do like being solitary I feel GOD is calling me to be a bit more active and this is a stepping stone and preparation for bigger things I'm sure. I'm interested in seeing all the discussions but I'm intimidated by a lot of stuff that goes over my head so I don't expect to participate in those much. I am drawn to the Prayer Wall section I feel I could really work on my empathy and patience there which doesn't come naturally to me. Thanks and peace.

xo lil sheep ox
Welcome to the forums. I have made a few close friends in this virtual world (who I still have never met in the world of flesh and blood), and many acquaintances. I hope you will find here friendship, fellowship, enlightenment and learning. Don’t be intimidated, but also don’t feel obligated to jump into conversations that feel overwhelming. And the Prayer Wall is a wonderful blessing.

Upvote 0

Aaron W.

Dinorawr
Jan 17, 2018
London
✟9,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
xo lil sheep ox

Hi I'm in the same boat. A big one for me is Seeking friendship and fellowship and really wanting to share the gospel with other people outside my immediate family.
I feel a deep calling , a yearning upon my heart but would really like to get more involved.

Welcome to the forum. I'm new also but this place seems aa'lright

shalom&spirals ox

Upvote 0