Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi everyone I'm a new member and thought is share a little about myself by sharing my testimony ❤️
Here is the link I've posted it up on YouTube.
Hello Sandra, welcome to CF. Thanks for your testimony. God bless :).

Upvote 0

Mountainmike

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Northern uk
✟561,189.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone I'm a new member and thought is share a little about myself by sharing my testimony ❤️
Here is the link I've posted it up on YouTube.
Sharing like that takes a lot of courage, well done.

Reactions: sfonoti
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello sfonoti/ I watched your testimony vedio.I am happy you shared it. I can see why The Lord wonted you to share it on youtube,it was a message from God for christian and those that are seeking God in all the wrong places like you did.
Sexual abuse has been on the rampage for decades.Its the greatest way for the devil to get control of your life and steer it to distruction.
I was glad when you shared about the baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues.
I remember when I got baptized over 30 years ago.Not having it is like having a car with no gas in it. Your going noware.I am really happy for you.Welcome to the greatest adventure of you life.Now you can boldly go where no man has gone before.Learning to hear the voice of God is so inportant.It has saved my life many times in the past and bible studies.
I hope we can stay in touch.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I haven't watched the video. Though I could say something that seems supportive to your emotions for a moment I'd hope you can find the right teachings whether they're easy to hear at first or not.
As long as I'm welcome it would be my pleasure to help how I can according to whatever abilities I have but not to lead you astray! But I can't mix various religious beliefs to suit someone's taste. There is a right way according to the Bible.

Upvote 0