New member intro......wanting to learn ...

Stozz

Jun 21, 2006
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Hi all,

Glad i have found this site, dont really know where to start the site is so big.

A bit about myself, i was not born a christian, and nobody knows what religion i follow, my parents are religious about their faith (i'd rather not say what faith community i come from but definetly not christian). When i was about 12 years old i was presented with a new testament, and i hid it in my bedroom and up until that point and even now i would not call myself a religious person, but i am a strong believer.

I dont know what made me start reading it, but i did, and it just made sense to me and i started believing after that.

I have never been to a church service, the only time i have ever been inside a church was as a tourist.

My faith to me is very private, i have never discussed what i really believe to anyone, because if i did, i could be in a lot of trouble, its a long story.

Looking the way i look and act, i am sure noone would ever guess that i believe, I am far far far away from being perfect, or even a good decent human being. I have a lot of bad habits(which i hope eventually will go, too many to list) i enjoy the company of my friends (none of whom believe in anything i dont think) and like having a social drink.

By becoming a member of this site i hope to become a better person and receive advice and guidance from all of u , hopefully a lot of my questions ( and i have a lot of questions) will be answered.I have never been able to talk about my beliefs to ANYONE. This is why i joined this site, i hope to learn alot more.

Apologies for the long intro, and thank u for taking the time to read it.

God Bless

p.s. : Where do i post general questions about the faith?

Reactions: MikeMcK

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0

BelovedWord

Certified Network Engineer
May 9, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
✟18,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Stozz said:
Hi all,

Glad i have found this site, dont really know where to start the site is so big.

A bit about myself, i was not born a christian, and nobody knows what religion i follow, my parents are religious about their faith (i'd rather not say what faith community i come from but definetly not christian). When i was about 12 years old i was presented with a new testament, and i hid it in my bedroom and up until that point and even now i would not call myself a religious person, but i am a strong believer.

I dont know what made me start reading it, but i did, and it just made sense to me and i started believing after that.

I have never been to a church service, the only time i have ever been inside a church was as a tourist.

My faith to me is very private, i have never discussed what i really believe to anyone, because if i did, i could be in a lot of trouble, its a long story.

Looking the way i look and act, i am sure noone would ever guess that i believe, I am far far far away from being perfect, or even a good decent human being. I have a lot of bad habits(which i hope eventually will go, too many to list) i enjoy the company of my friends (none of whom believe in anything i dont think) and like having a social drink.

By becoming a member of this site i hope to become a better person and receive advice and guidance from all of u , hopefully a lot of my questions ( and i have a lot of questions) will be answered.I have never been able to talk about my beliefs to ANYONE. This is why i joined this site, i hope to learn alot more.

God Bless

Welcome to Christian Forums! We are glad to have you with us. I look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. For posts on religion in general I would suggest the General Theology forum.

God Bless,
Brian

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stozz said:
Hi all,

God Bless

DiscFAQ Links - BLESSINGS & REPUTATION Information HERE! -

Read Before Asking Quesussion & Debate - Christian Forums

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

princess_biscuit

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2005
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello there and welcome.
I'm glad you've taken the time to join or community and I hope that you here you may find the growth and fellowship and answers you are looking for.

If ever I can help with anything just give me a yell and i'll see what i can do.

Love and prayers

biscuit

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums