Los Angeles
✟16,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! My name is Christine and I am from Vietnam. I have spent the past 10 years in the US for school but now I am back in my motherland. I have been a believer my whole life (almost 30 years now), but I feel like I've never truly understood God...

I really have the heart to learn more about God's word as I've realized it is time for me to grow in my faith. However, theology courses can be very expensive and not everyone is able to afford it. That's why I've been on a quest for a Bible learning experience that can help me understand Scriptures wholesomely from Genesis all the way to Revelation.

If anyone has the same interest in learning the Bible please pm me! :) Thank you and nice to meet you all!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello Christine, and welcome to CF!

I know there are fewer learning possibilities in Vietnam, but thankfully there are many resources available online and so you have a great deal open to you.

You won't be able to start a PM until you have 20 posts and 5 likes (I'll like your post to get you started, and the games forum is a quick way to increase post count). But you might be able to reply if someone PMs you. It may depend on their member stats. Just so you know. :)

One of my favorite resources is Ancient Faith Radio which offers thousands of hours of podcasts on all kinds of topics, but I realize that might not appeal to everyone.

I'm sure by talking to folks on the forum, you'll find all kinds of suggestions.

Again, welcome to CF!

Reactions: Christine N
Upvote 0