New member from tennessee!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Monty and I'm a 24 year old guy from the outer-Nashville area! I was raised in a Pentecostal church, but for the last ten years or so, I have been in and out of church of god and some non-denominational churches! For the last few months, since my grandmother passed, I have been somewhat complacent. I'm now working in rebuilding my relationship with Christ. I would love to eventually gain a position as an assistant youth leader in a church. I obviously have a while and a lot of studying before I can attain that goal. But I'm willing to pray about it and seek what God calls me to do!

B

BlueLioness

Hello everyone! My name is Monty and I'm a 24 year old guy from the outer-Nashville area! I was raised in a Pentecostal church, but for the last ten years or so, I have been in and out of church of god and some non-denominational churches! For the last few months, since my grandmother passed, I have been somewhat complacent. I'm now working in rebuilding my relationship with Christ. I would love to eventually gain a position as an assistant youth leader in a church. I obviously have a while and a lot of studying before I can attain that goal. But I'm willing to pray about it and seek what God calls me to do!

Is that picture a picture of you? Your kind of cute...without your glasses on...

Upvote 0