• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

New member. 34yo male.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KevinKret86, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:09 PM.

1. KevinKret86

KevinKret86 New Member

+14
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    First time posting. Found God about 3 years ago. I have read pretty much all of the Bible. And have also read some supplementary books that have taught me a lot about Christianity. Used to think I was atheist, but really I just didn't have a relationship with God yet. My relationship with God nowadays is very enjoyable.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Friedrich Rubinstein

Friedrich Rubinstein Well-Known Member

+850
    Germany
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome to the forums :)

Sometimes it feels like people nowadays either grow up being religious or they're not interested in God their entire life. Would be interesting to hear what made you turn to God when you were 31 years old :)

3. Deade

Deade Called of God Angels Team Supporter

+1,369
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. KevinKret86

KevinKret86 New Member

+14
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    I had a mental illness at about the age of 20. Ended up in college at about age 23 where things got really bad. At about the age of 24 I was way stressed from college factors and long story short I ended up having a complete mental and nervous breakdown. I didn't know anything about God but they never left me at all. What didn't make sense back then makes sense nowadays.

The bad part was that I had a lot of work to put into healing and relearning. Took near 10 years and I've still got a ways to go.

Jesus found me in a state mental hospital after I read and embraced the Bible!

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. dóxatotheó

dóxatotheó Orthodox Church Familia Supporter

+175
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Amazing story God bless man.

6. KevinKret86

KevinKret86 New Member

+14
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Thanks. I'm stI'll getting used to this forum. The software is really good and interesting. And the people are really nice too!

7. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Simul Justus et Peccator Supporter

+42,620
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Hello @KevinKret86, WELCOME TO CF :wave: WOW, that is an amazing conversion story :amen: (as @dóxatotheó just said). Thank you for sharing it with us :)

I'm glad that you found us and decided to join in the discussions with us too!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
    23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
    be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

8. Jaedan

Jaedan For the benefit of Mr. Kite

+93
    United States
    Agnostic
    Private
    Welcome :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Tigger45

Tigger45 Martin Luther Supporter

+11,145
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Glad you decided to join us Kevin!

10. Freth

Freth Seventh-day Adventist

+575
    United States
    SDA
    Single
    Welcome to CF.

11. cj.

cj. New Member

+21
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi, Kevin! Welcome aboard, brother! Just got here myself and finding my way around. Nice to know I'm not the only newb. :)

12. KevinKret86

KevinKret86 New Member

+14
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes!

13. kingsdaughter85

kingsdaughter85 Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors

+1,236
    Albania
    Christian
    Private
    Welcome brother . God bless you and stay safe

14. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+11,086
    United States
    Pentecostal