• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

New job for my husband

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by bgregg, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    Please pray for my husband, the company has offered my husband the position and want him to start working for them...A. is excited about this, but he has to tell them about what happen to him 5 years ago...A. was involed in an accident and someone was killed...this accident devastated my husband. I have been praying for A. and I know God is hearing my prayers, and will give us the comfort we are needing. Please pray for my husband, he will be talking to these men this afternoon. God bless you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. fran

fran Member

+0
    I will pray for him and your family. Be strong, and keep the faith!

3. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    Fran, thank you so much for replying...you have no clue what that has meant to me...I truly believe God is hearing my heart, and is constantly reminded I am not alone...no not ever....again, thank you and God bless you...

4. SOS

SOS Member

+1
    You and your husband are in my prayers too!

5. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    God bless you, and thank you for your prayers...

6. SOS

SOS Member

+1
    You're welcome! God bless you back! [​IMG]

7. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    Thank you for all your prayers, my husband didn't get the job...I still thanked God for our health and for just living with God in our hearts...Alan is sad and feels a heavy lost on his heart, but I tell him, God, our Father loves him and this makes him ok.
    Go, with Gods love....

8. SOS

SOS Member

+1
    Don't worry - God is our Provider, and he will provide the perfect job for your husband. Keep praying and have faith in Him.

9. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    Oh, you are God sent to me. Your words are so up lifting to me. I will keep the faith, and I will pass on your message to my husband..I praise God for all that He is...

10. SOS

SOS Member

+1
    It's my privilege and honour to uphold you and your husband in prayer. God bless.

11. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    God bless you for taking the time to write your kind words.

12. Mat777

Mat777 Member

+0
    Jesus is going to provide for you and your husband - I am praying for you right now!

13. macybunny

macybunny New Member

+0
    hi there. just wanna share something with you. since july i have been keeping a prayer journal, where i record all my prayer requests to God. each time He answers, i'll make a note of the date. just want to let u know that He always answers... it's just a matter of time, and sometimes not in the way we expect. but He is very much there for you! and He knows what you and Alan are going thru.

so, hang in there. r'ber that Father knows best. romans 8:28.

take care!

14. macybunny

macybunny New Member

+0
    do check out the "any answered prayers to glorify God" link. u'd be encouraged!

15. fran

fran Member

+0
    Hi macy bunny - I agree with you - be strong, and keep praying.

16. bgregg

bgregg New Member

+0
    Thank you, MacBunny and all the others for your prayers....update on us, my husband still hasn't gotten a job, but I truly believe and trust God will provide for us...Alan is out there appling for jobs and I know he will get a job, God is walking with us...I want you all to know, I am praying for you all, too...God bless you all...Blanca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.