New job for my husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pray for my husband, the company has offered my husband the position and want him to start working for them...A. is excited about this, but he has to tell them about what happen to him 5 years ago...A. was involed in an accident and someone was killed...this accident devastated my husband. I have been praying for A. and I know God is hearing my prayers, and will give us the comfort we are needing. Please pray for my husband, he will be talking to these men this afternoon. God bless you.

SOS

Nov 24, 2001
Visit site
✟504.00
You're welcome! God bless you back!
smile.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
hi there. just wanna share something with you. since july i have been keeping a prayer journal, where i record all my prayer requests to God. each time He answers, i'll make a note of the date. just want to let u know that He always answers... it's just a matter of time, and sometimes not in the way we expect. but He is very much there for you! and He knows what you and Alan are going thru.

so, hang in there. r'ber that Father knows best. romans 8:28.

take care!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Thank you, MacBunny and all the others for your prayers....update on us, my husband still hasn't gotten a job, but I truly believe and trust God will provide for us...Alan is out there appling for jobs and I know he will get a job, God is walking with us...I want you all to know, I am praying for you all, too...God bless you all...Blanca

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.