Purple Haze

Apr 3, 2005
✟2,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom

I don't know how it happened, but I just sort of fell into all this information about 8-9 years ago in my studies on occultism. One by one everything kept falling into place. And then the London Olympics took place and pretty much blew my mind. Anyway I've pondered for years on how to release it, then Covid happened, and I was convicted to stop wasting time. So this was a bit rushed and information intensive, but I did my best. I just learned video editing this last year and figured it the best way to present this. It begins to move along faster after the first couple of sections that lay the foundation. I hope you guys glean something out of it, I've never seen this info or connection anywhere else.

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I don't know how it happened, but I just sort of fell into all this information about 8-9 years ago in my studies on occultism. One by one everything kept falling into place. And then the London Olympics took place and pretty much blew my mind. Anyway I've pondered for years on how to release it, then Covid happened, and I was convicted to stop wasting time. So this was a bit rushed and information intensive, but I did my best. I just learned video editing this last year and figured it the best way to present this. It begins to move along faster after the first couple of sections that lay the foundation. I hope you guys glean something out of it, I've never seen this info or connection anywhere else.

Hi Purple Haze - Good effort and good production values, but you've shed no new light on this topic. There are (or were) hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos (and websites) with this basic info and it's been around for ages. Unfortunately, your video will likely be taken down due to the attached pic.

Regarding Mystery Babylon, there's a thread on this topic you should check out and I strongly agree with the OP that it's Jerusalem, not the USA or Rome/Catholic church...

Jerusalem Is The harlot Of Revelation, Mystery Babylon The Great

I pray you're not still studying the occult and you personally know the Lord Jesus :praying:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 12.40.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 12.40.35 AM.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

Purple Haze

Apr 3, 2005
✟2,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Purple Haze - Good effort and good production values, but you've shed no new light on this topic. There are (or were) hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos (and websites) with this basic info and it's been around for ages. Unfortunately, your video will likely be taken down due to the attached pic.

Regarding Mystery Babylon, there's a thread on this topic you should check out and I strongly agree with the OP that it's Jerusalem, not the USA or Rome/Catholic church...

Jerusalem Is The harlot Of Revelation, Mystery Babylon The Great

I pray you're not still studying the occult and you personally know the Lord Jesus :praying:

Hello, thanks for the reply Steve. I'm not sure what information you're referring to as basic. There is a lot of basic information included. I've never seen a single website Christian or otherwise correlating the Great Seal of the U.S. with the writing on the forehead of the harlot. If you can point some out for me, I'd love to check them out- really I am interested.

Just to reiterate- We learn in Rev 7 that the 144,000 with writing on their foreheads received it from the stamping of a Seal. It follows then that the writing on the forehead of the Harlot is describing the Seal of the Harlot. And her Seal matches the Seal of the United States. Strengthening this argument is the solving of the "Mystery" riddle- the symbols on the Great Seal of the US were, and still are to most; a mystery. We have a nation here, who's birth literally heralded the rebirth of Babylon. The Great Seal of the US is the United States' identification symbol, containing a mystery hidden in symbolism- Babylon. Mystery Babylon is literally written on our nation's forehead. This is not merely matching a description of Babylon, it's a solution to the riddle of her name itself.

I would disagree for several reasons that this is referring to Israel. In Romans 11 Paul states that God will keep his covenant, and that all of Israel will be saved- that the deliverer will turn ungodliness away from them. I can't see how this can be reconciled to Babylon, who is utterly doomed, and within whom "the voice of the Bridegroom and Bride will no longer be found" Israel also has very little cultural and economic influence over the earth, at least nowhere near to the extent described in Rev 18 or on par with the US. I only caught a quick look at a couple pages in the thread you linked. I'll definitely check more out later.

Hey Steve, sorry for responding with sort of a book lol, I get carried away easily but wanted to cover as much as I could. Sorry that it looks like the video embed isn't working right, it shows up fine for me, but it looks like it flagged some fair use content I used. Would it be better if I posted a direct link?

I still study the occult, I actually recommend every Christian do (If you're strong willed). Too many Christians fall prey to it, and churches these days are lax in equipping people to recognize it's teachings creeping in. I'll take all those prayers though if you're offering! Thanks buddy

Upvote 0

Purple Haze

Apr 3, 2005
✟2,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jerusalem is the only city that I know of that is guilty of the blood of the prophets. If anyone knows of any other please let me know

Hey Iamsaneru,

I think an important understanding to the killing of the prophets is found in the very last verse of Rev 18: "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth." This is a nation that has angered the Lord so greatly, that it inherits the blood guilt of every innocent death of all time.

This is the consequence to those who've "Filled up the measure of their father's guilt" Matthew 23:32. Jesus cursed the Pharisees of His generation with destruction by placing the blood guilt of all of humanity onto them- and they were later annihilated by the Romans.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟43,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Iamsaneru,

I think an important understanding to the killing of the prophets is found in the very last verse of Rev 18: "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth." This is a nation that has angered the Lord so greatly, that it inherits the blood guilt of every innocent death of all time.

This is the consequence to those who've "Filled up the measure of their father's guilt" Matthew 23:32. Jesus cursed the Pharisees of His generation with destruction by placing the blood guilt of all of humanity onto them- and they were later annihilated by the Romans.
Good point on revelation 18 Purple Haze thank you

Reactions: Purple Haze
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think an important understanding to the killing of the prophets is found in the very last verse of Rev 18: "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Goes back to when Cain slew Abel.

Mystery, Babylon the Great is not a physical kingdom like the United States, nor Jerusalem, nor any physical city. It is the Kingdom of Satan and his third of the angels. The city in Revelation 18, is an allegorical city about the sudden destruction of Satan's kingdom forthcoming.

The great harlot which has the inscription is not Babylon the Great herself, but is one of the harlots. The great harlot is the Vatican located in Rome... to be destroyed by fire, burnt to the ground.

upload_2020-9-3_12-12-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0