Orange Park, FL
✟9,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
I am transitioning from confessional Calvinist/Reformed to confessional Lutheranism. I love Luther, Melancthon, and the other Wittenberg Circle theologians. Plus Krauth, Walther and other Americans. Jorden Cooper was instrumental in this. Plus just reading scripture! But I still love the Reformed tradition.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome! I went the other way myself, from Catholic to Lutheran to Presbyterian - I am happy you are here and finding your way. :)

Upvote 0
Jan 24, 2022
Orange Park, FL
✟9,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome! I went the other way myself, from Catholic to Lutheran to Presbyterian - I am happy you are here and finding your way. :)
Thanks, look forward to interacting with you and everyone else.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0
Jan 24, 2022
Orange Park, FL
✟9,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome to CF, Melancthon1521! I hope you find your time here to be edifying.
Already have! If you don't mind me asking what is distinctive about being a "Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian" Christian? I'm unfamiliar with the terminology. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am transitioning from confessional Calvinist/Reformed to confessional Lutheranism. I love Luther, Melancthon, and the other Wittenberg Circle theologians. Plus Krauth, Walther and other Americans. Jorden Cooper was instrumental in this. Plus just reading scripture! But I still love the Reformed tradition.
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF! Thankful you are here!

Upvote 0