Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
World of Warcraft has been around a while. I never actually played it, but I have been seeing the boxes for it in the store for a while. Maybe the artist plays the game.

It's quite possible!

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess I can have it switched to Catholic now and have it switched later to whatever I choose.
Probably just "Christian" would work best until you find a path that works for you :)

Having a Faith Icon (the designation) of certain groups allows one to participate more fully in certain forums. For example, in the Faith and Community forums one cannot debate or teach if one is not a member of that group/denomination. One may post questions and in fellowship, but not debate. So, labeling yourself "Catholic" when you don't really identify that way any longer would be slightly disingenuous.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Probably just "Christian" would work best until you find a path that works for you :)

Having a Faith Icon (the designation) of certain groups allows one to participate more fully in certain forums. For example, in the Faith and Community forums one cannot debate or teach if one is not a member of that group/denomination. One may post questions and in fellowship, but not debate. So, labeling yourself "Catholic" when you don't really identify that way any longer would be slightly disingenuous.

Nope, I and Grumman Tomcat worked it out last night. I have myself as a Christian Seeker for the time being as I am seeking a denomination.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0