✟8,636.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends,
This is my first time on Christian Forums. I'm a professional educator and an amateur Bible student; "amateur" in the sense of doing it for the love it.

I joined Christian Forums because I've been developing a minority interpretation of Matthew 18:8-9. The interpretation is orthodox doctrine, but the doctrine is not often connected to these verses. I'm looking for scholars and Bible students to give feedback and possibly direct me to publication opportunities.

I have a minor in Bible, and the universities that granted my bachelor and master degrees required biblical worldview integration in every course and studies in philosophy. So I can handle technical theological and philosophical discussions at what might called an intermediate level, but if feedback strays into fine details or original languages, I will have to ask more questions to follow it.

I look forward to interacting.
He is risen!

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends,
This is my first time on Christian Forums. I'm a professional educator and an amateur Bible student; "amateur" in the sense of doing it for the love it.

I joined Christian Forums because I've been developing a minority interpretation of Matthew 18:8-9. The interpretation is orthodox doctrine, but the doctrine is not often connected to these verses. I'm looking for scholars and Bible students to give feedback and possibly direct me to publication opportunities.

I have a minor in Bible, and the universities that granted my bachelor and master degrees required biblical worldview integration in every course and studies in philosophy. So I can handle technical theological and philosophical discussions at what might called an intermediate level, but if feedback strays into fine details or original languages, I will have to ask more questions to follow it.

He is risen!
So that's what that thread was about.

I hope you find some good discussions here.

Welcome to CF.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends,

He is risen!
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,410.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Keith!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends,

He is risen!

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I joined Christian Forums because I've been developing a minority interpretation of Matthew 18:8-9.
Jesus is talking about abusing children. In Heaven we are going to need to be reconciled with our children.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer the little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for to such belongeth the kingdom of heaven. Josh Dugger was sentenced to 12 years for having child inappropriate content on his computer. So this shows how serious of an offense this is. Even with our liberal supreme court that allows inappropriate content on the internet. If you can not have a right relationship with children, then stay away from them and do not have any relationship at all.

• Friendly
Upvote 0