New Here (and Probably Not What You Would Expect)

Jaku

Nov 9, 2006
✟7,628.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, everyone.
I'm not a Christian (and don't plan on converting), but I am interested in anything anyone has to say, involving any belief. I believe in bettering myself, and, hopefully, bettering others.
In case you're wondering, I usually "categorize" myself under LaVeyian agnostic. Yes, that's Anton LaVey. I believe that anything is possible (thus why I'd not call myself a traditional Satanist), and am willing to learn anything you have to teach (and possibly preach :p). Of course, I'd also like to spread my philosophy on life, as well.
Thanks. ^_^

Reactions: MrFreshdew

sekhemsahu

Go Habs Go!
Oct 12, 2006
Ontario
Visit site
✟7,966.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Saint Melania

The Church is Christ with us.
May 22, 2005
✟11,973.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! :wave:

text_443.gif

:tutu: :tutu: :tutu:

Upvote 0
Oct 10, 2006
oh?
✟8,214.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF! ^ _ ^ I'm a non-Christian too, and I think the forum's a lovely place! ^ _ ^ There are a fair number of non-Christians about, so don't worry, you're not too out of the ordinary. I can't say I've seen too many of your particular breed of non-Christian around here, mind you, and I'm rather intrigued about your beliefs! ^ _ ^

If I'm to give one suggestion about the forums: get 5 posts so you can send Private Messages. Once you can send those, you can do anything really important around the forum! :)

Welcome, and enjoy the forums! ^ _ ^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shlama

Nov 6, 2006
✟9,422.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
:hug:
Hello, everyone.
I'm not a Christian (and don't plan on converting), but I am interested in anything anyone has to say, involving any belief. I believe in bettering myself, and, hopefully, bettering others.
In case you're wondering, I usually "categorize" myself under LaVeyian agnostic. Yes, that's Anton LaVey. I believe that anything is possible (thus why I'd not call myself a traditional Satanist), and am willing to learn anything you have to teach (and possibly preach :p). Of course, I'd also like to spread my philosophy on life, as well.
Thanks. ^_^

Hello!

Glad you are here.

Sending you friendly hugs this day.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi and Welcome to Christian forums..

I am glad you could join and felt comfortable to do so.. Hopefully just being here will encourage your heart to find out that being a Christian can be the greatest ever!!

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
w61433537.jpg

Welcome to Christian Forums! My name is Tatiana and I'm a senior moderator for the Friendship Team, which helps to watch over this forum (New Member Intros forum). Please let me know if I can assist you while you enjoy some time around CF... there's ALOT to know so it can be a little tricky.

I'm also the coordinator for the team in the CF Welcoming Committee. So I'm very dedicated to our new members and getting them caught up around the site. Here are few suggestions on getting around the areas that I have help moderate.

First off... every member should read the CF rules so that you know what is alloweable here (we try to keep this site clean for our younger members and Christian-oriented, while we do welcome those of other beliefs). Also, if you're wondering about all our different faith icons, you can learn about them here: List of Faith Icons.

Now to learn more about the site, you can check out the following areas:
Announcements
CF How-To
Discuss Rules & Staff Team Policy

If there is something you have a question about and you haven't been able to find it yet, please feel free to private message me (aka pm... you'll need 5 posts before you can send out pm's though). ;)

Okay... now let me introduce you to the Friendship Team area (the forums my team helps watch over basically). It's broken up into different smaller areas (usually dealing with one broad subject):

Recreation:
New Member Intros, Face the Board (Open), Friendship Court, Recreation Room, Members' News, Members' Praise.

Hobbies: General Hobbies, Arts & Hanicrafts, Recipe Exchange, The Gardening Forum, D.I.Y. Home Improve, Anime & Manga, Collectibles, Photography, Storm Chasers, Outdoors & Nature, Genealogy, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Writers Guild, Dance, Chess.

Entertainment: The Small Screen, The Box Office, The Broadway Stage, The Radio Waves, The Gamers Zone, The Book Club, The Graphic Novels.

Music: Secular Music, Praise & Worship, Contemporary Christian, Hymns & Gospel, Jazz & Blues, Classical, Country & Bluegrass.

Musicians: Lets Jam!, Vocals, Guitar, Piano & Keyboard, Bass, Drums & Percussion, Woodwind & Brass, Strings, PA/AV/ Stage Crews, Recording, Songwriting.

Sports: General Sports, Football (US), Football (Soccer), Rugby and AFL, Basketball, Baseball, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, Hockey, Motorsports, Winter Sports, Martial Arts, Boxing/Wrestling.

Personal: Fitness & Health, Personal Finances, Cars & Bikes, Pets & Animal Friends, Work & Employment, Around the World, Education & Homework, Public Speaking, Fashion & CLothing, Beauty & Cosmetics, Home Management.

Professions: Engineering, Charity & Social Work, Medical, Information Technology, Education, Hospitality, Legal, Emergency Services, Management, Media, Drivers & Truckers, Military.

Regional: Expatriates, US- Mid Atlantic, US- Mid West, US- Mountain West, US- New England, US- Pacific West, US- South East, US- South West, CA- Canadian, UK- British & Ireland, AU/NZ0 Australian and New Zealand, Asia, Other Regions, Native Americans, Latin, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Scandinavian, Sign Language.

Woot... that's alot of forums. :swoon:

We're a very friendly bunch here, so please don't hesitate to jump into conversations and make some friends. God bless and once again... welcome to the site!! :hug:

~Tatiana
Friendship Team Senior Moderator
CF Welcoming Angel Committee-- Friendship Team Coordinator

PS Please also be aware that this is a Christian site and proselytizing other faiths is not allowed here:

[rule1.2]

Just a small reminder... :)

Upvote 0