Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Michael.

Welcome to CF.

Praying. Not sure if I'm praying for the correct thing. Are you going for surgery, or are you asking for prayer because you need surgery and cannot obtain it?

Praying anyway.

Well thank you for asking. I am in the process of speaking with Doctors about having hernia surgery at this time so that is the current situation. I am going in for ultra sound imaging tomorrow. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well thank you for asking. I am in the process of speaking with Doctors about having hernia surgery at this time so that is the current situation. I am going in for ultra sound imaging tomorrow. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Praying for you. I have had a Hernia surgery, I prayed that mine would not be painful, and I had no pain. Praying that God would be with you.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you wisdom about whether to go through with the surgery. I also pray that if you go through with it, that God would help the doctors to make it a success.

Upvote 0
Jan 24, 2022
Colorado
✟8,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you wisdom about whether to go through with the surgery. I also pray that if you go through with it, that God would help the doctors to make it a success.

Thanks for your prayers everyone as I need all the prayers I can get!!!!

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for the skilled hands of the surgeon and God to be with you and them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi I am new here and I am in need of prayers for surgery so if you could please pray for me it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Welcome Michael!

Father, I pray that the surgery he has will be safe and that he will have a quick and full recovery. I pray that he will not have any pain, little if any, and that the surgery will have taken care of everything that it is needed for. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Jan 24, 2022
Colorado
✟8,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome Michael!

Father, I pray that the surgery he has will be safe and that he will have a quick and full recovery. I pray that he will not have any pain, little if any, and that the surgery will have taken care of everything that it is needed for. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers as this was a powerful mighty prayer you prayed for me. Please pray that God will help me overcome my fears as I head into surgery soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much for your prayers as this was a powerful mighty prayer you prayed for me. Please pray that God will help me overcome my fears as I head into surgery soon.

For sure! God goes with you and will see you through this. Bless you!

downloadfile-4.jpg

Upvote 0