Birth
Ageing
Death
Sinners
The need for Shelter from the elements
Vocations/Labor
The need for nourishment
The passing of time marked in days
and is a place where the Nations are in need of continual Healing?

I can't say I agree with all the conditions you have set tbh but I agree with some as well based off my reading of revelations and isaiah.

Honestly though it can be a waste of time to really go so deep into the details though...like weather conditions and the tree of fruit and stuff like that, sure the bible gives us hints in those areas but I feel it's best we focus on actually getting there tbh.

We have to make sure we make it in the first place it's ok if we all disagree somewhat on what's there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't say I agree with all the conditions you have set

I haven't set any conditions.... they are testimony from Isaiah and John as to the conditions during the New H&E period.
If you can't agree with Isaiah & John, then that's a far greater hurdle.

Honestly though it can be a waste of time to really go so deep into the details though...like weather conditions and the tree of fruit and stuff like that, sure the bible gives us hints in those areas but I feel it's best we focus on actually getting there tbh.

Which is odd to me, since you have spent every post in this thread up to this one going deep into the details...Why the sudden change of heart?

We have to make sure we make it in the first place it's ok if we all disagree somewhat on what's there.

So, what's the point of this thread then? why did you start it?

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't set any conditions.... they are testimony from Isaiah and John as to the conditions during the New H&E period.

Which is odd to me, since you have spent every post in this thread up to this one going deep into the details...Why the sudden change of heart?

I made the thread to discuss generic details not specifics which is clearly indicated in my op. Also I disagree with your conclusion from revelations and Isiah I've read those now and before, (just finished reading all of Isiah recently with a bible group) and I come to different conclusions because of my reliance on revelations as well, I compare and contrast. And that's a good question, why am I no longer interested in addressing responses focusing on minor details like I was before? Look at the time of the last reply that ever addressed me or the op before yours, this is a kind of older post I made and wasn't expecting some reply weeks or more later after we kind of wore out the discussion. That's why I'm not as interested anymore tbh.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
New Jerusalem is real..."And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel."

12000 furlongs=600 feet(furlong)x12,000=7,200,000 feet=1,363.636 miles the breadth, height and length of it...this earth could not support such a city! 1300 plus miles high is larger that USA is north to south...Florida to Wisconsin...with no sun for Jesus is the light there...no sea would be amazing but the crystal river will be coming from the throne of God next to the tree of life (maybe some fish in it) which makes me ask where does it go if no sea (maybe just enough for each person to enjoy)...golden streets, wearing gold makes you think of wearing asphalt when you read that! and many mansions makes a poor man a poor rich man!

Do you think the New Earth will be larger than the current one?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
parousia70 said:

I made the thread to discuss generic details not specifics which is clearly indicated in my op. Also I disagree with your conclusion from revelations and Isiah I've read those now and before, (just finished reading all of Isiah recently with a bible group) and I come to different conclusions because of my reliance on revelations as well, I compare and contrast. And that's a good question, why am I no longer interested in addressing responses focusing on minor details like I was before? Look at the time of the last reply that ever addressed me or the op before yours, this is a kind of older post I made and wasn't expecting some reply weeks or more later after we kind of wore out the discussion. That's why I'm not as interested anymore tbh.
This is your OP so I don't understand you saying you don't want to discuss specifics...........
Revelation 21:1-8King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Comment: bye bye fishies

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Comment: many suggest this references a new Heaven floating over Earth. Another thing though that's important for us to understand is that this city will be holy... the bible says "sin not" for a reason. God also informs us that "we are not called unto uncleanness but unto Holiness" to emphasize this as well, it's intrinsic that we take strides to, "be ye perfect as your father in Heaven is perfect". "Being then made free from sin ye became the servants of righteousness." We gotta be pure man. This is reinforced in verse 8.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Comment: No more pain or things that bring pain.....like taxes.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Comment: "Old things pass away....and all things become new!!!" we gotta be new creatures in Christ JESUS so we can enter a new "world".

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Comment: This verse is instrumental because in chapter 20 of revelation verse 15 we see this.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

They that endured until the end the same shall be saved, we can't backslide or turn away. "some will depart the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils," that's in I believe timothy 4:8 . And if we do turn away then... "let the wicked man forsake his ways and the unrighteous man his thoughts and return upon the lord...."

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment:
Revelation 21:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiled, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Anything that is an abomination in the bible isn't gonna be in there!

Revelation 4:
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Comment: the bible mentions I believe 5 crowns such as the crown of righteousness in the scripture and seem to suggest based off your calling and what you did you'll have a certain crown or some maybe multiple. Anyway though the point here is to show that we should humble ourselves and acknowledge why whoever is saved even has a calling, because of God. Because God intrinsically decided to send that saved individual on a mission to build his kingdom while on Earth.

The purpose of the crowns aren't for personal glorification but for God to be glorified. "the glory of man is as a flower of grass and the flower thereof falleth away."

Our purpose or calling isn't for us to be glorified but God. The bible says, "let your light shine unto all men so they may see your good works and glorify your father that is in heaven." Not me or you but God above. Remember the bible says "be not wise in thine own eyes but Fear the lord, and depart from evil."

Upvote 0