New HBO Documentary normalizes Trans children

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Filmed over five years in Kansas City, Transhood chronicles the lives of four young people (aged 4, 7, 12, and 15 at the start of filming) and their families as they navigate growing up transgender in America’s heartland. By sharing personal realities of how gender expression is reshaping their lives, the film explores how these families struggle and stumble through parenting, and how the kids are challenged and transformed as they experience the complexity of their identities.

While every journey is different, these families share their honest and varied experiences as the young people display incredible resilience, facing rejection from their peers and escalating political rhetoric that strives to invalidate LGBTQ+ lives. All the while, the older kids navigate the minefield of adolescence. Sharing their most vulnerable moments, the parents reveal their ambivalence, doubts, and missteps as they themselves transform over time.

Transhood

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,421.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This has become a new form of child sacrifice, along with abortion. While this generation pride themselves in being righteous, they have no regard for the small and the weak.

Lord, have mercy!

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,908.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its always the parents filling the kids heads with this stuff, maybe yes kids get 'confused' a little and say they want to be a girl etc, but you are going to just say they are trans because of some kids idea? that should be child abuse.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word of God.. end times.. truth becomes a lie and a lie becomes the truth. We that had kids can share all kind of stories of what in my case two kids wanted to be.. and us being told what they were now as in things like bat man. My son age 5 said one day.. "I change my name its Wtiger". HAHA

Father in JESUS name we need you.

Upvote 0