• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

New guy, here to help my marriage

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hott4Tiff, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Hott4Tiff

Hott4Tiff New Member

+6
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hey!

So my marriage is already great. My wife and I have been married 5 years and we have 3 great kids. But like everything else, marriage requires hard work and constant maintenance. I’m here to make my marriage even better. I figured this is a great place to get advice from men and women that have been married far longer than I have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,400
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Hallelujah, You Sir ,I greatly respect and may God bless you and your happy marriage even more :)
    Welcome to CF :wave:

3. Sam91

Sam91 Child of the Living God Supporter

+7,647
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hi! Welcome to CF :)

I liked your thread. I do not have the priviledges to reply. Your mum and sister have great advice; listen to them.

4. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,066
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi; good to see you.

5. dreadnought

dreadnought Lip service isn't really service. Supporter

+3,398
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    Welcome to Christian Forums, Hott4Tiff. Doubt if I can help you with that marriage stuff - I've never been married.