New Fantasy Book

dkamin

Feb 18, 2010
✟15,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! My name is Dan Kamin and I am the author of Ruby of the Realms. I've been trying to spread the word about my book and I thought a great place to start would be with fellow Christians. So if anyone here is looking for a new book to read or knows someone that is looking for a great read, you can buy Ruby of the Realms on amazon or the barnes and noble website. Here's the back cover synopsis for those interested:

On the northwest side of Chicago, Ruby has a perfect life. Her family feeds her everyday, they are home with her all the time, and they allow her to patrol the backyard. What more could a dog ask for? But when Ruby meets Ortis the blue bunny, all of this changes.

In order to help Ortis return to his home in the Six Realms, Ruby must jump into the family’s pool with the rabbit. Ruby never expected anything to happen. But when the water started swirling and pulled her under, there was nothing the little dog could do.

Now Ruby is in Rocia, one of the Six Realms underneath the earth. This new land is fraught with dangers at every corner, from hideous Crites to the ball-like Ozzixites. But something else has been silently pulling strings from inside the Diamond Dust Desert. An evil, older than the world itself, has begun its plans. The fate of the Six Realms and Ruby’s home in the world above is at stake. Now, Ruby must brave these strange new lands to save everything she holds dear.

Thank you guys and God Bless!

dkamin

Feb 18, 2010
✟15,113.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I can't say it is directly Christian, but I made sure to include strong moral values in the main characters(friendship, courage, helping others over one's self, etc). I would equate it more to The Lord of the Rings in terms of the book having more undertones of Christianity than overt examples. And my apologies for replying so late to this thread, been busy finishing up another book.

And your book sounds really cool. Is your avatar the book cover?

Upvote 0