• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

New explanation for the murder of our 4 Americans in Libya

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by SharonL, Oct 22, 2012.

1. SharonL

SharonL Senior Veteran

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Did any of you see the Glenn Beck program tonight? I know lots of you don't like him, but his program was really interesting. He had an ex-CIA agent on which gave a side of what happened that has not been told before and explained it is why so many different stories are coming out.

I'll have to find the link later - guess it is not up yet. But she was a CIA agent for 20 years and knows the workings behind the scenes. She said that Amb. Stevens was in Libya on a gun running operation to obtain arms for Muslim Brotherhood to use in Syria. I'm sure more will come out later - just wanted to see if any of you saw it.

She says it is huge. But they are covering it up from every angel. She says Jordan will fall next and then Saudia Araba - all surrounding Israel which is their object. She said Muslim Brotherhood's goal is to control all of the Middle East. If you all find the link, please post it - I will continue to look after the debate.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+1,927
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    I'd like to hear more Sharon. Post a link later. Back to live thread.

3. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+217
    Atheist
    Married
    I'd like to hear more too...for different reasons, obviously. How does one cover up an angel, exactly?

4. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+1,479
    Methodist
    "She said that Amb. Stevens was in Libya on a gun running operation to obtain arms for Muslim Brotherhood to use in Syria."

I find it hard to believe that the US government is in the habit of sending its ambassadors out on "gun running operation(s)" whether it is to "to obtain arms for Muslim Brotherhood" or anybody else!

5. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Newbie

+8,625
    Other Religion
    I find that much more believable than the idea that a legitimate spook would talk to a nutjob like Glenn Beck.

But... googling around, it looks like she (her name is Clare Lopez) makes a living these days giving speeches to the paranoid crowd.

-Dan.

6. SnowCal

SnowCal 50 Cent Party

+68
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Definitely my first thought. What the heck is a spook doing on Beck?

Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know. Good rule of the thumb with these things. Could be completely right about arms smuggling, but she doesn't know. Even a broken clock...

7. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+8,340
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Glenn Beck isn't even infotainment, he's misinfotaiment.

8. SharonL

SharonL Senior Veteran

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
  9. JCSr

JCSr Gunshine State

+59
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    Beck is a lunatic and is dangerous.

10. SharonL

SharonL Senior Veteran

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    This is not about Beck - it is about the idea put forth by the CIA Agent - did you even watch the video? We can only watch and see what developes - there is something really wrong with the way this whole thing has been handled and the many stories coming forth.

11. Maynard Keenan

Maynard Keenan Well-Known Member

+741
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    [​IMG]

12. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+8,340
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    That's true, but he is renown for his ridiculous conspiracy theories.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Clare_M._Lopez She has interesting credentials, but she holds positions in anti-Islamic institutions (goes to credibility). How is she in a position to really know what was going on in Libya in Sept 2012?

Thanks for the link.
    Is Beck privy to the President's bedtime every night?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  13. JCSr

JCSr Gunshine State

+59
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    By the EX-CIA agent.

It is about Beck by who he chooses to bring on his show. He brings conspiracy theorists then this is a reflection on Beck.

14. Merope

Merope Well-Known Member

+33
    Baptist
    Single
    Oh Glenn Glenn Glenn...tsk tsk. Have you been up all night NOT drinking again?

15. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+5,058
    United States
    Christian
    Married

Exactly.

Any legitimate CIA agent would not be talking...

16. grasping the after wind

grasping the after wind That's grasping after the wind

+2,957
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    There's more than one use for wings.

17. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+7,057
    Methodist
    Married
    ROTFL ...

... and wikileaks never got their hands on any leaked information either. :eek:

18. SharonL

SharonL Senior Veteran

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    There is something strange about this whole thing - e-mails received shows the administration knew within 2 hours who the attackers were and they sat by 7 hours and did nothing. Something not right about this - why would so many lie so much and put their careers on the line - there are a bunch that are proven to be lying - this is worse than Watergate.
    Email Alerts Describe 9/11 Benghazi Consulate Assault Unfolding - ABC News

For all those that make so much fun of Glenn Beck and call him a lier - why don't you put a link to prove the lies - no one ever proves any of Glenn's findings - just make fun of him.

19. jpcedotal

jpcedotal Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style

+213
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    This is now coming out on CNN and ABC news...of course, nothing on NBC news yet...

20. jpcedotal

jpcedotal Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style

+213
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    The "Glen is crazy" deflection has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the story.