✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lamentations 3:23 (NASB)
They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

“new every morning”

This is our God, new every morning. Regardless of what has happened in the past, once we turn to Him everything becomes new. His loving kindness is fresh and new towards us. For His heart towards us is that today we would do righteousness so He might bless us the more. For Christ has died, the sacrifice for the sins of the world has been accomplished. The way into the very presence of God has been opened to all that would come. Knowing we will be accepted, we will be blessed, we will be loved. For nothing is of eternal value but the Divine Nature that has been birth in us, growing and maturing. His heart is that we come to Him for the increase. For the new and fresh increase of Himself in us that is ours every morning, every hour, every moment of the day. Blessed be our God who never grows old or runs out of love or a heart towards us. Oh to live in Him more, to experience Him more, to express Him more, to have faith in Him more.

New every morning. Such is the blessedness of these words. Let us rejoice in those words. Let us rejoice in each other’s faith and hope in these words. For new every morning awaits for those that would take advantage of the offer of;

“New every morning“

Be blessed as we discover just how new every morning His blessings are towards us.

In Christ, Not me

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What comes to mind for me, is our own delight in God, in that we seek His face early, which is akin to the children's delight in seeing Jesus and running to Him, and how it delighted and blessed His very heart. It is also akin to the delight that David had in God, so much so that He could not contain it, and he danced before the Lord with all His might.

It is written that those who love God, and seek Him early, will FIND Him.

This comes to mind:

iu

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What comes to mind for me, is our own delight in God, in that we seek His face early, which is akin to the children's delight in seeing Jesus and running to Him, and how it delighted and blessed His very heart. It is also akin to the delight that David had in God, so much so that He could not contain it, and he danced before the Lord with all His might.

It is written that those who love God, and seek Him early, will FIND Him.

This comes to mind:

iu

Works for me! :)

Blessings, in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Works for me! :)

Blessings, in Christ, Not me
It delights God's very heart.

We were created to glorify Him.

That's our purpose, amen?

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a verse part I am reminded of often. Every day is new to me, I wake up with new joy and new hope.

Though the enemy tries everything to remind us of our past, and try destroying our joy and time with the Lord. The devil is also early up to distract and using every type of device against us.

So we need to keep on being alert and watchful that he doesn't take away our joy in the Lord, and keep on pressing forward in Him, as well as keep on seeking Him, as well as asking for His strenght, to keep us up in Him during our battles, and to keep us near Him at all times! With our minds and heart!

But it is a verse part which comforts me, reminding me of His grace which is bestowed upon all who believe on the name of Jesus Christ, as well as belong to Him!

• Winner
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a verse part I am reminded of often. Every day is new to me, I wake up with new joy and new hope.

Though the enemy tries everything to remind us of our past, and try destroying our joy and time with the Lord. The devil is also early up to distract and using every type of device against us.

So we need to keep on being alert and watchful that he doesn't take away our joy in the Lord, and keep on pressing forward in Him, as well as keep on seeking Him, as well as asking for His strenght, to keep us up in Him during our battles, and to keep us near Him at all times! With our minds and heart!

But it is a verse part which comforts me, reminding me of His grace which is bestowed upon all who believe on the name of Jesus Christ, as well as belong to Him!

Such a lovely read! Your heart after Christ shows through. (and your experience with Him also.)

“New every morning”; to know this by experience, is a blessing indeed!

May it be all of Him and nothing of me/us/all.... (that this might be manifested in all the lives of those that are willing.)

A fellow laborer, Not me

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Lamentations 3 seems to come up often in Bible reading...:)

Upvote 0