Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you buy a special new Easter outfit for your kids each year? Have you already picked them out?

It was always a tradition for me as a child...my Gram would buy my brother and I each a special new outfit for Easter. And I now do the same with my own girls.

I love picking out pretty new stuff for my kids. I very rarely buy 'new' clothes, but Easter is one of the special times when I do.

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here are pics of their Easter dresses...Emily's is the green one, Eden's is the pink. They're so excited about them, they can't wait to wear them, lol. I'm hoping to get a family Easter picture taken. I have one from last year...they had matching navy and white polka dot dresses...SO CUTE!

I have to admit, the little pink sailor dress is my favorite. I would have LOVED to get them matching dresses, but my hubby thinks it's too cheesy, lol. So, I gave in and we went for coordinating colors.

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2005
✟19,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ugh, it was a tradition in my house growing up that I hated! I was such a tomboy.
My mom usually gets the girls dresses. She'll probably do it again this year with some outfit for my son too. Then I feel obligated to make them wear the dresses on Easter. If grandma doesn't buy dresses the kids will just wear one of their new spring outfits.

Upvote 0

Savedthroughfaith

Feb 1, 2006
✟18,700.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is Natalie's dress...I got it today.

Attachments

• 428096_m.jpg
    428096_m.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0

Princessperky

May 20, 2005
NC
Visit site
✟1,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would love to, and when DD is older we will, but it isn't in the budget. I want to when she is oldr cause it was saomething I always wantede to have when I was little.

Sorry but I doubt my boys will care! Though we might get DS (older) a new dress shirt-white formaly, eastery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HeKnowsMyName

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 23, 2006
Jawja!
✟69,974.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I always buy DD something special. Right now she's got 3 dresses in her closet just waiting to be worn. BUT, I'm not really sure I like any of them as an Easter dress. My MIL bought one, my Mom bought one, and I found one on sale but they just aren't what I had in mind. They might have to do though. LOL

Upvote 0

sammipher

Blessed stay at home wife and mommy.
Mar 1, 2004
The wonderful south.
✟10,406.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We bought Lilly a little dressy dress with bows around the waist...it's kind pink and yellow. I got it in a 12 m so she can also wear it in the summer...not just Easter. It's really cute...we got her some sandals and a bow to go with it. I was going to get her a ring to wear...but, after trying them on and realizing she would only get one wear...we got her this little pearl looking bracelet with a cross on it. She can wear it on Easter and in her easter pics this week(doing the early to get the special)...but, after that...in the baby box it goes...til another special occ.

Upvote 0

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've always bought them an Easter outfit. Usually we go out just before Easter and see what's available. This year we bought them on our vacation at a really great price. They got matching ones too. We let them pick out what they like from the dresses and skirt outfits.

We also do this at Christmas. They really love it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
im super excited about easter this year because i have a baby!! her first holiday is easter...what a blessing:D a lady i go to church with heard me talking about getting her a yellow dress and she went to Pigeon Forge Tn and got her a yellow lil dolly's dress with the socks, headband and bloomers to match! i absolutly love it:D

Upvote 0