• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Church Seeking used Hymnals

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Adacres, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Adacres

Adacres New Member

+0
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Hello Everyone
    My name is Angella. I was browsing and came upon this forum, which is great. I am part of a new assembly Family for Christ Church and would like to know if anyone/church has any Hymnals they would like to donate. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. sunshine100

sunshine100 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,010
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello and welcome

3. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+10,172
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Welcome to CF Angella :wave:

Having asked for some help, how about telling us a little more about yourself - sharing experiences with others about the difficulties of setting up a new Church group ?

4. Adacres

Adacres New Member

+0
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Hello Anhelyna
    Seasons greetings. Thanks for responding to my post. My name is Angella. I am one of the founding member of the Family For Christ Church located in Brampton. We initially started with prayer meetings visiting various homes. We wanted to obey God's calling and so we then moved to a community center for several months and now we are worshipping out of a local school. We had some challenges getting this school,but with persistence it happened. We are currently going door to door in the community speaking to individuals and giving out flyers so others can come to be a part of Gods family. We are currently photocopying various hymns for Sunday worship. We are trusting God as he move us from strength to strength.

5. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Staff Member Supervisor Supporter Recovery Team

+10,659
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Hi Angella, and welcome.

I think you'll find a lot of hymn publishers, rather than printing hymnals, are moving to a sort of subscription to online resources model. That might be a more useful way for you to go than seeking old hymnals?

6. Adacres

Adacres New Member

+0
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you.
    Fir your suggestion. I will look into that method.