Bunbury
✟8,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys, I am new here. I have made a new website for witnessing, and sharing the evidence for Christianity to non believers or Christians. I just wanted to put my link to it here to get it out there, and share it if you want!

Link to it is: www.christianevidence.tk

Thank you! God bless.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sarah G

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey guys, I am new here. I have made a new website for witnessing, and sharing the evidence for Christianity to non believers or Christians. I just wanted to put my link to it here to get it out there, and share it if you want!

Link to it is: www.christianevidence.tk

Thank you! God bless.
I checked it out, the 'fingerprint' article on Messianic prophecy was interesting, pretty standard apologetics. The article about nuclear war I suspect went a little bit far. The sixth seal in Revelations 6 does appear to describe a nuclear exchange, I'm with you that far. But then you fast forward to the trumpets and vials of wrath, these are God's judgments and punishment. Then there is this:

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." (Zechariah 14:12)
Nuclear war isn't the only way this can happen. Biological agents like VX gas can produce these effects. Did you ever see 'The Rock'? There is a scene where a missile armed with VX falls and the agent released. The Marine caught in the containment area melts in a way that is a lot like what your seeing in that passage.

Still I like the approach and wish you great success in your endeavors.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

JoeltheBaptist

Sep 30, 2017
Bunbury
✟8,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I checked it out, the 'fingerprint' article on Messianic prophecy was interesting, pretty standard apologetics. The article about nuclear war I suspect went a little bit far. The sixth seal in Revelations 6 does appear to describe a nuclear exchange, I'm with you that far. But then you fast forward to the trumpets and vials of wrath, these are God's judgments and punishment. Then there is this:

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." (Zechariah 14:12)
Nuclear war isn't the only way this can happen. Biological agents like VX gas can produce these effects. Did you ever see 'The Rock'? There is a scene where a missile armed with VX falls and the agent released. The Marine caught in the containment area melts in a way that is a lot like what your seeing in that passage.

Still I like the approach and wish you great success in your endeavors.

Grace and peace,
Mark
Thanks for the feedback Mark! I agree with you on the nuclear war one, not too sure how Revelation will play out in the end, but just a thought!

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for the feedback Mark! I agree with you on the nuclear war one, not too sure how Revelation will play out in the end, but just a thought!
Glad to help, enjoyed reading the articles. Revelations isn't all that difficult, believe it or not. You have 4 horsemen which are the first four seals. A world ruler, war, famine and that enigmatic 4th horseman often referred to as plague. Then the martyrs (witnesses) beneath the altar, complaining about their deaths. I think what happens with the rise of the Antichrist there is a witness that he simply slaughters. The sixth seal has the sky receding like a scroll and everyone underground, that sounds like nuclear war to me. The curious thing about it is everyone knows that they are hiding from the Lamb, probably were told this was coming by the martyrs they killed. The first four trumpets and vials, if you notice, are pretty much a reversal of creation; land, sea, sky etc. Only God created life on this planet and only God can end it in this way.

You might try this is you want to get into an overview. The seven seals (Rev. 1-7), the seven trumpets (8-14), the seven vials of wrath (15-21). This way you can break the Revelation down into three sections of 7 chapters and focus on the progression of God's judgment at the beginning (seals), middle (trumpets) and end (vials) of the tribulation period. Oh and spend some time in Danial, the narrative is as important as the predictive prophecy.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0