• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

New Chapter: I had hodgkins lymphoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi anjelica and everybuddy. I gots up a little while ago. Have to take Suzy out soon to do her business. I am having coffee, had me cereal already. It's anjelica's burpday!!! Yay!!! Happy Birthday anjelica. I am so glad you were born and so happy you are alive this day!!

11589940.jpg

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Awww, Ruthie, thankyou so so much.

I didn't get to Church - well to be trutful I DID get to Church but people were parking so badly and blocking off the disabled bays and I knew I may need to get out quickly as still have a lot of pain. So we didn't risk it. We may try again tomorrow.

I so wanted Jesus to be the best Guest at my birthday but I know He is anyway.

Thankyou all so very very much for your friendship and love. It has been the very best birthday of the whole of my life, and it is all due to you in here. Thankyou so much xx

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi!! How did your dinner go with your friend? I hope it was very nice. I took Suzy for a walk and she was a poop machine today. LOL. I have been thinking of you anjelica and praying for you to have a wonderful day today and always. {{{{hug}}}}}

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is so wonderful that you walked without your frame! That truly is a miracle!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!

Here's a birthday video. It's a little silly but cute, too, it's made by someone named Susie. I don't know who she is, though.

Happy Birthday - Disney Song - Lyrics - YouTube

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
wow what a wonderful party has been going on while i have been away I have been poorly with a migraine and have been missing all the fun, oh well while the cats away the mice will play and have a fantastic time LOL

I have had some catching up to do. Happy birthday Anjelica you so deserve it, and what wonderful miracles for you, throwing away your frame and walking into the restaurant with out it, whooo hoooo, praise our Lord for his wonderful blessings upon you my sweet sister, and many more to come i know for sure.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.