• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

New Chapter: I had hodgkins lymphoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everybody. So this is our new thread. I hope you will join me here as we pray for my recovery from hodgkins lymphoma.

I need you to pray for the wheelchair situation and my ability to go out and go places and be back into normal life again.

At the moment I am reliant upon someone pushing me and as my mother is 88 years old, and has been the only one who has pushed me, and hubby is in a wheelchair too, I am in difficulties.

This morning I awoke early and wanted so badly to go to Church - but could not go because there is no-one to push me in or out. I was told to grab a member of the congregation as they were going in but getting out is real problem too. I am not good at sitting for long periods and would probably have needed to leave before it was over.

We do have a powered wheelchair and we are going to TRY to get it into the car along with my hubby's wheelchair. We are praying for a solution to this problem for I will not be able to get well unless I can become part of society again and particularly to be able to go to my beloved Church.

Please would you join me in prayer for this issue.

Thankyou so much.

Lord, please help us to find a solution to the wheelchair and mobility problem. Thankyou Lord. Amen.

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good morning. I'm praying for your mobility issues. It must be very hard to have to use a wheelchair. I'm also praying for Lady because at older ages and even young ages laying eggs takes so much out of a bird.

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,312.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all...found my way here :)

You know Anjelica, in a short amount of time, look how far you've come...when I first met you, you could hardly type...now look at you, and your post count is awesome...
You have been out and about more, going places...you were going downstairs....your living room is a living room, not a sick room...

Such progress...that is great...

And remember before, thought it would take a year to recover? Now only 6 months...that's really cool!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was a beautiful day here today. My manager called and invited me for some fried chicken outside in front of the building with a bunch of neighbors. It was a nice time but now I am full and I'm going to lay on the couch like a beached whale! lol.

I hope your day went well Anjelica. Been thinking of you much and hoping you would post some more. Have a great night dear one. My neighbors are acting crazy all the time. Oh, I so hope they move. Please pray for my neighbors to either settle down or move out. Thank you!

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
(((((Ruth))))))))))

I have had a lovely day and we have solved the wheelchair problem. Hubby had a powered wheelchair that he used only once and we have found a way of getting it into the car. Woooo hoooo Prayers answered again!

Not much to tell apart from we went out to the little Church today and just had a lovely day

Ha ha about being a beached whale. I know the feeling LOL Hugs to you Ruth

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yay love this new thread, Hi Anjelica, so glad your day went well and you got to church, great about the wheelchair, Praise God he answers prayers, we are still praying that you get more help physically and financially. And also praying for you Ruth for peace and harmony to prevail and be resolved.

Had a busy day, Natalie my daughter is getting baptised next week, on Easter Sunday as well as being able to enjoy the celebrations, Her testimony was filmed this morning and went well, it will be on the big screen at Kingsgate community church we are all excited about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This week is Holy Week and I will be going through the whole week reading the lead up to the crucifixion of Jesus, and then on EasterSunday celebrating His Resurrection. For this week, there will be lots of Services and I am hoping to go to all of them. On Thursday we have the Mass of the Last Supper with the footwashing. It is very moving. Then on Friday afternoon at 3p.m we have the Good Friday Liturgy which is always very moving. I am praying that I will be well enough to go to all of them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.