Feb 20, 2006
✟63,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just had this amazing dream that I found a new story in the Bible that I didn't know about before. It was from a book written by Paul. I wondered why I had never seen it before. Paul found an underground world where this society of people lived. It was like an adventure story you would find in a fantasy like Lord of the Rings.

He discovered some passage to an underground world. Later, he went back with two companions, one male and one female.

I was looking forward to the Bible study I was in where we were reading this story. Each week we read a new part of the story. It's as if Paul's adventure was an adventure for me. I started wondering if maybe these underground people still existed today, and I wondered why I had never heard about it before. I remember looking ahead to the next chapter. There was a woman who Paul was saving from an evil ruler, like a damsel in distress. Then I woke up.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A couple years ago, someone at CF had a dream or vision of a spot where more scrolls or writings were hidden.

The feeling of the dream seems more symbolic to me, but I can't say why. Think about the sense of discovery, of newness, of feeling honored by God to be part of a revelation, what the significance of Paul might be, and who you might be praying for.

It brings to my mind the many underground Christians that need prayer and protection from persecution. I know this wasn't what you were thinking, but it's worth taking a few minutes to pray for them. 'Mind?

Lord, shed more light on this dream. Thank you for showing radhead the fascination of your mysteries, the privilege of being part of your plans, the honor of seeing your strategies and secrets.

Forgive us for being so focused on our own worlds, respecting saints of fame more than hidden saints of flame-tested faith. We ask that you bring relief to the hundreds of thousands of believers who are hidden -- undersupported in prayer and resources and justice. It seems we can't begin to make an impact in helping them, but we know that You are there for them... You take the time to know each one by name. We join with them in their prayers. Hide them in You.

And Lord, if there is more to be revealed, prepare the world for the information. Protect the pearls from swine, and put this information into the right hands. All for your glory, Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That brings to mind older stories from China, or current stories in Africa -- people with intense faith, but switching meeting locations during the meeting, to avoid being caught... or good people terrorized by war lords.

Your dream seems to be about a group of believers who have always existed... but it's nice you're open to various interpretations of it. I am running across stories of remote people who heard part of the gospel through visions, and when missionaries arrived, they were asked to tell more of the story.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums