Mesa, AZ
Visit site
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
myspace.om/musicbykellymack

On Monday, August 4th, Kelly Mack (VSR Music Group/EMI-CMG) will release “The Only One” as the first single from her upcoming album, Take Me With You.

"The Only One" reminds us of our constant, daily battle of self-discovery and human nature,” says Mack. "God loves our gift of worship. It isn't just us laying our hearts out before Him, but it's also a way for God to reveal His own heart toward us. Each of the songs on this album describes something intimate and personal that He has shown me."

Take Me With You, has been inspired by the book of Psalms, offering the listener a refreshing combination of honest lyrics and ambient, thoughtful pop music.

An incredibly gifted singer and songwriter, Kelly combines music straight from the heart with a beautiful vocal performance on each track. An honest and touching album, Take Me With You is a work of art that is layered in personal experience far beyond her years. Kelly's moving songs and soft, engaging voice have been compared to such mainstream icons as Sarah McLachlan, Dido, and Enya.

For more information, to arrange an interview or to receive a complete album for review, please contact:
Anthony Caroto
VSR Music Group / Publicity and Promotions Dept.
Anthony [at] vsrmusic [dot] com