Visit site
✟10,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey all. I am new to the forum and ready to discuss theology. I love studying theology and see it as extremely valuable for my own personal growth and for helping others in hopes to expand and do my part for Jesus' kingdom. I hope to contribute and have great conversations with you on the various important subjects. I have a blog on Christian theology if anyone wants to better understand where I come from positionaly on a subject.

Discussing the Doctrines – Discussion Honest

Thanks for reading!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! We are glad you've joined us, and you've certainly come to the right place for all kinds and flavors of theological discussion. Please feel free to ask if you need any help navigating or have questions about the forum.

God be with you.

Hey all. I am new to the forum and ready to discuss theology. I love studying theology and see it as extremely valuable for my own personal growth and for helping others in hopes to expand and do my part for Jesus' kingdom. I hope to contribute and have great conversations with you on the various important subjects. I have a blog on Christian theology if anyone wants to better understand where I come from positionaly on a subject.

Discussing the Doctrines – Discussion Honest

Thanks for reading!

Upvote 0