New and need guidence

Mia1121

Jan 14, 2013
✟8,529.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am new here and I am needing some guidance, feel like I have no where else to turn and no one to talk to. I am going through a lot right now, more then I can handle alone and just need some help and encouragement. Looking at losing my home and my marriage and do not see a way out. I keep praying but nothing is helping. I really need a miracle !!

Mia1121

Jan 14, 2013
✟8,529.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, I really hope that they do also. I am not sure what to do and I feel like I am at the end of my rope. So tired and really need God to take control over my life but I am not even sure where to begin. Just want to go to sleep, tired of disappointing everyone and nothing ever working out. Life has been a uphill battle for the past 32 years with lose of parents and a really hard upbringing and I have really tired to always keep my faith but not sure what else to do ...

Upvote 0

Neatz

Dec 8, 2016
United States of America
✟12,885.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus loves you. No matter what, never, ever forget that.
Sometimes we just have to be determined to say NO to any enemy that is trying to tear us down, whether circumstances, relations, our own fears and doubts, or the dastardly devil and his minions, we sometimes have to say, 'Jesus loves me, and He died for my sins to pay my way into His Kingdom, and He rose and He GAVE me eternal life, and NOTHING can ever snatch me out of His hand or separate me from His love. He's my God and Saviour and I'm His child and His friend, and He is worthy of my praise!'
And this isn't wishful thinking or 'positive self-talk' but it's right from the Word of God so you can trust it completely and stand on Christ our Solid Rock and the promises of God.
Read Romans 8 and read it again, especially the last portion, and keep reading it until it sinks down deep. And rejoice, or as a good friend and brother often says, and it's often helped me .....
'Hallelujah Anyhow' !!! :) When the praise goes up, the blessings come down, ... praying you find that true today, and it becomes easier for you as you do.
Heavenly Father please bless the reader in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, I really hope that they do also. I am not sure what to do and I feel like I am at the end of my rope. So tired and really need God to take control over my life but I am not even sure where to begin. Just want to go to sleep, tired of disappointing everyone and nothing ever working out. Life has been a uphill battle for the past 32 years with lose of parents and a really hard upbringing and I have really tired to always keep my faith but not sure what else to do ...

My life has been similar, every time I rebuild my life it gets destroyed :( I have to take this medication that is for also depression and it helps. Maybe you should talk to a doctor about your sleeping defeating behaviors. There are medications that can help get you back on your feet:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums