Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"To date, open and transparent judicial hearings to question the official evidence provided by the U. S. Government have never taken place in the United States or abroad. Similarly , no perpetrators of the events of September 11 have ever been brought to justice on American soil."
Http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/08/3823712/international-hearings-on-911.html

This has support from many venues stretching from 9/11 families to international experts. The best feature is since this is not taking place on US soil the Obushama Admin nor others in our government can do anything to stop it. With it being broadcast via the internet it will give more people an opportunity to hear facts that have otherwise been marginalized.

M

ManFromUncle

"To date, open and transparent judicial hearings to question the official evidence provided by the U. S. Government have never taken place in the United States or abroad. Similarly , no perpetrators of the events of September 11 have ever been brought to justice on American soil."

This has support from many venues stretching from 9/11 families to international experts. The best feature is since this is not taking place on US soil the Obushama Admin nor others in our government can do anything to stop it. With it being broadcast via the internet it will give more people an opportunity to hear facts that have otherwise been marginalized.

Former Senator Mike Gravel who broke open the Pentagon Papers and drove Nixon out will be there.

Upvote 0

oldbetang

Senior Veteran
Jul 21, 2005
✟17,487.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

SOURCE International Center for 9/11 Studies.

LOL!

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The perpetrators of 911 died when they crashed the planes. Is anyone stupid enough to think the perpetrators will be found and brought to justice?

We have never found who planned and financed the attacks. How can people not know that basic fact ten years after the attacks?

Upvote 0

contango

...and you shall live...
Jul 9, 2010
Sometimes here, sometimes there
✟16,996.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Any chance he could drive the top insider in?

Even if someone admitted it, what do you think would happen? I think most in your camp would do nothing but whine and say the person is a lying psycho.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It might be interesting to correctly identify those responsible. Some of the people alleged to have hijacked the planes seem to have come through the crash remarkably unscathed.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Here is another link complete with sources:

Http://dc911truth.org/index.php?p=evidence1a

I love how all this evidence is simply dismissed and I think even if the Towers had magically taken flight from ground zero and flew themselves into the Grand Canyon most OCTAs would say there was nothing unusual about it.

The more salient point about the hijackers is none of them were ever identified even though the fbi had access to dna for most if not all of them.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It might be interesting to correctly identify those responsible. Some of the people alleged to have hijacked the planes seem to have come through the crash remarkably unscathed.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

You see, there is this problem about when planes crash and the jet fuel in them ignites it blows up. On top of that you have several of the biggest buildings in the world falling down and crushing everything and it makes it hard to identify the dead terrorists. I know it seems like it should be easy to know who really did it but its not.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The perpetrators of 911 died when they crashed the planes. Is anyone stupid enough to think the perpetrators will be found and brought to justice?
You can call me STUPID, I think anyone who believes 19 guys with box cutters, who could bypass several layers of American security, including airforce, and Pentagon. Crash planes they never flew before in documented ace performance, bringing down buildings at near freefall speed into their own footprint, that never in the history of architecture have ever collapsed due to fire. well to believe that story, I'd have to be a complete idiot

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You see, there is this problem about when planes crash and the jet fuel in them ignites it blows up. On top of that you have several of the biggest buildings in the world falling down and crushing everything and it makes it hard to identify the dead terrorists. I know it seems like it should be easy to know who really did it but its not.

Then how did so many victims get identified?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is another link complete with sources:

Http://dc911truth.org/index.php?p=evidence1a

I love how all this evidence is simply dismissed and I think even if the Towers had magically taken flight from ground zero and flew themselves into the Grand Canyon most OCTAs would say there was nothing unusual about it.

The more salient point about the hijackers is none of them were ever identified even though the fbi had access to dna for most if not all of them.

I particularly love how your 'camp' harps on the rest of us just believing what we're told, while you're the skeptical ones...and then claims like this are just believed wholesale simply because they aren't the official version.

"Oh noez! The hijackers are still alive!!!1!" Some claims are worth nothing more than ridicule. Funny, funny stuff...thank you.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You can call me STUPID, I think anyone who believes 19 guys with box cutters, who could bypass several layers of American security, including airforce, and Pentagon. Crash planes they never flew before in documented ace performance, bringing down buildings at near freefall speed into their own footprint, that never in the history of architecture have ever collapsed due to fire. well to believe that story, I'd have to be a complete idiot

I don't think any name-calling is necessary, that post was sufficient evidence.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thankyou!......it does make it very clear doesn't it!.....believing the cover story conspiracy is really farfetched when you think about it

:doh:I think you may want to reread what he said to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0