Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I can and that's okay. Some of us just get a later start and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone is on their own path in this life and there is no "normal" age at which to start dating.

I'm of the mind that it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Until then, I'm fine.

Upvote 0

historyincognito

Throwing Myself Under The Bus
Aug 2, 2014
✟11,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can and that's okay. Some of us just get a later start and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone is on their own path in this life and there is no "normal" age at which to start dating.

I'm of the mind that it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Until then, I'm fine.
I can agree with this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,377.00
Faith
Christian
The stigma that's attached to being single is just an illusion. Really, it is. And some people are just their best versions when they're on their own. For all you know, you might be.

Just live your life. Focus on something powerful. Not a thread that leaves you feeling dead inside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟208,942.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I was on a dating website and a woman had the nerve to say I was not right for her because I had never been married before or been in a relationship before.

There is an assumption that if someone hasn't been in a relationship by a certain age then there's something wrong with them which means that they're not going to be a good partner at all. To be fair, that is often be the case, but it can also be that it's simply never happened for a variety of legitimate reasons. So I suppose the trick is finding someone who's going to accept the lack of relationship history, which can be a difficult task.

And to answer the OP, I can say it as I don't think anything which lasts a month qualifies as a relationship. But things are looking up, so it may be that in the not too distant future my answer will have changed, although it's still in the very early stages (not even a month yet).

Upvote 0