Visit site
✟17,800.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him.

Upvote 0

koalabear07

I'm A Precious Little Teddy Bear!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Roxboro, North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,580.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked.

Upvote 0

Hyrulian

Mar 12, 2005
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking.

Upvote 0

koalabear07

Mar 24, 2005
Roxboro, North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,580.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
koalabear07 said:
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait.

But lo and behold, he put ME outta the room!

Upvote 0

koalabear07

Mar 24, 2005
Roxboro, North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,580.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait.But lo and behold, he put ME outta the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered Bugsbunny had escaped through the window.

Upvote 0

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
koalabear07 said:
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait.But lo and behold, he put ME outta the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered Bugsbunny had escaped through the window.
So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 3, 2005
Virginia
✟67,196.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them.

Upvote 0

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
sjpianoprincess said:
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them.
I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class...

Upvote 0

Hyrulian

Mar 12, 2005
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me.

Upvote 0

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Hyrulian said:
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me.
Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry.

Upvote 0

Hyrulian

Mar 12, 2005
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and BugsBunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told BugsBunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and Bugs Bunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told Bugs Bunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot. I began to laugh loudly. The bully winced in embarrassment and turned to leave. However, Bugs Bunny grabbed him by the arm and rolled him into a ball and bounced him around the city for 5 hours. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I decided I wanted to buy Bugs Bunny some carrot juice for his hard work and then all of a sudden we run into Michael Jordan...

Upvote 0

Hyrulian

Mar 12, 2005
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and Bugs Bunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told Bugs Bunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot. I began to laugh loudly. The bully winced in embarrassment and turned to leave. However, Bugs Bunny grabbed him by the arm and rolled him into a ball and bounced him around the city for 5 hours. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I decided I wanted to buy Bugs Bunny some carrot juice for his hard work and then all of a sudden we run into Michael Jordan... He asked Bugs Bunny if he would like to play basketball.

Upvote 0

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Hyrulian said:
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and Bugs Bunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told Bugs Bunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot. I began to laugh loudly. The bully winced in embarrassment and turned to leave. However, Bugs Bunny grabbed him by the arm and rolled him into a ball and bounced him around the city for 5 hours. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I decided I wanted to buy Bugs Bunny some carrot juice for his hard work and then all of a sudden we run into Michael Jordan... He asked Bugs Bunny if he would like to play basketball.
Bugs Bunny said sure as long as you let my friend play too.

Upvote 0

Hyrulian

Mar 12, 2005
New Jersey
Visit site
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One dreary Monday morning, I woke up and Bugs Bunny was sitting on the end of my bed staring at me. He then proceeded to tell me something he wanted me to do. I had no idea he was such a sick freak as he described what bothered him. I told bugs bunny that it was too early in the morning to do what he had asked. But he was persistant and kept asking. Finally I told Bugs Bunny that I had to get dressed and asked him to step outside and wait. But lo and behold he put ME out of the room! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until finally, it fell in and I discovered BugsBunny had escaped through the window. So then Bugs Bunny decided to jump into a secret passage that led to an area full of carrots. I was astounded that there could be so many carrots in one place and started to eat them. I really decided I had to go back to the real world and find my 6th grade class... When I looked back, I saw Bugs Bunny following me. Bugs Bunny was being calm, cool and collective when he heard this bully picking on my friend Larry. He went up to the bully and said, "what's up, dork?" while chewing a carrot. I began to laugh loudly. The bully winced in embarrassment and turned to leave. However, Bugs Bunny grabbed him by the arm and rolled him into a ball and bounced him around the city for 5 hours. I couldn't stop laughing. Then I decided I wanted to buy Bugs Bunny some carrot juice for his hard work and then all of a sudden we run into Michael Jordan... He asked Bugs Bunny if he would like to play basketball. Bugs Bunny said sure as long as you let my friend play too. Michael Jordon thought long and hard and finally agreed.

Upvote 0