Netflix Special Has Christ as a Closeted Gay

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Netflix, the far-left’s cultural enrichment center, has decided to provide a grotesque riff on the life of Jesus Christ for the sake of “comedy.” Partnered with Brazilian producers, the streaming giant produced a comedy film about a homosexual Jesus going home for the holidays and introducing the rest of the Holy Family to his new boyfriend.

Called A Premeira Tentacao de Cristo, or The First Temptation of Christ, the Brazilian-produced Netflix holiday movie has already created a major stink in Brazil, where reportedly 1 million folks have signed a petition condemning the garbage.

It’s not hard to see why. The concept itself is reprehensible enough as Jesus Christ represents moral perfection and spiritual purity. The trailer is infuriating as it presents Jesus coming home for his 30th birthday (Christmas of course) with his boyfriend in tow. The family hijinks ensue as both Mary, Joseph and his friends slowly realize that Jesus Christ’s holiday guest knows the Savior on a more intimate level. You can see the Virgin Mary raise her eyebrows as she slowly figures out what’s going on.

What’s more hilarious than the Son of God coming out to his family?

Link: Merry Christmas, Christians! Netflix Special Has Christ as a Closeted Gay

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read about this the other day. Many of us are not amused.
Netflix, the far-left’s cultural enrichment center, has decided to provide a grotesque riff on the life of Jesus Christ for the sake of “comedy.” Partnered with Brazilian producers, the streaming giant produced a comedy film about a homosexual Jesus going home for the holidays and introducing the rest of the Holy Family to his new boyfriend.

Called A Premeira Tentacao de Cristo, or The First Temptation of Christ, the Brazilian-produced Netflix holiday movie has already created a major stink in Brazil, where reportedly 1 million folks have signed a petition condemning the garbage.

It’s not hard to see why. The concept itself is reprehensible enough as Jesus Christ represents moral perfection and spiritual purity. The trailer is infuriating as it presents Jesus coming home for his 30th birthday (Christmas of course) with his boyfriend in tow. The family hijinks ensue as both Mary, Joseph and his friends slowly realize that Jesus Christ’s holiday guest knows the Savior on a more intimate level. You can see the Virgin Mary raise her eyebrows as she slowly figures out what’s going on.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if they'd ever depict Muhammad as a closeted gay.

Exactly! Although, I do think Christianity is attacked because it is the Truth. According to Zackary King (ex-Satanist) even the Satanists knew the Catholic Church was "the real deal"--that's why they steal hosts for their rituals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The very popular movie 2012 has disaster strike every major religious center with visual destruction scenes except for the Mosque at Mecca. They make a visual point of it surviving, there's no way Hollywood is going to make a gay Muhammad film in the near future.

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Disgusting, there goes my Netflix subscription. Bye, Bye

I cancelled also. I especially want to apologize to pious Roman Catholics in Brazil who have had their faith attacked in this very direct manner, to the extent I may have enabled it by paying for Netflix. :(

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I cut the cable years ago. In my adult life, I've only had cable for less than a year. The rest of the time, it's been all streaming.

But I'm pleased to report that I cut Netflix months ago. There's just not very much up there that's worth watching anymore. Even the documentaries are pretty ho-hum most of the time. Which kind of sucks because time was Netflix had some pretty amazing documentaries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I cut the cable years ago. In my adult life, I've only had cable for less than a year. The rest of the time, it's been all streaming.

But I'm pleased to report that I cut Netflix months ago. There's just not very much up there that's worth watching anymore. Even the documentaries are pretty ho-hum most of the time. Which kind of sucks because time was Netflix had some pretty amazing documentaries.

That's not the only way to watch netflix, I get it, or got it (I just cancelled my subscription today after reading this thread), through a subscription on my ROKU tv.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The prince of the power of the air, the god of this world, has a lock on all our major centers of communications and entertainment at the moment. I hope this will change, and soon, but until then we're necessarily involved in guerrilla warfare against the enemy.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
if you had a glass of water depicting Jesus and a glass of water depicting Muhammad and add some drops of the black die which one would have the greatest change? I suspect you wouldn't even notice with the glass depicting Muhammad

Netflix is not a stranger to this, for example, the movie "The last Hangover" with an excerpt "It's the morning after the Last Supper and the disciples are waking up hungover and wondering where their Messiah is."

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

This is awful. What goes through peoples head anyway.

Upvote 0