Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still, what prevented the angels from mating with women again after the flood?

Nothing prevented them. Genesis 6 says "and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men..."
We should also know that their offspring were not some evil satanic race that brought the flood upon us. How do we know this? "The hearts of MEN were only evil continually." Now of course there are the tales that men could not handle some of the things angels were teaching, they couldn't handle the advancements.
A lot of people also fail to differentiate between fallen angels and the Watchers. the Watchers numbering around 200 angelic beings are who came to earth. the fallen angels that rebelled with Lucifer are a number far greater than that and the Watchers were not of them. the watchers were Gods agents upon and around earth. Few Christians realise this, but nowhere does the Bible or history call the watchers (Gen. 6 sons of God) fallen angels.
What is really really sad is that humans (man AGAIN!) are the ones who are labeling the descendants of the Watchers as fallen angels and evil satanic hybrids that are part of the antichrists one world order.
Truth is the descendents of these ancients are free will people with some genetics from angelic people. The genetics are very much the same. This is how they could mate. Man was made only a little lower than angels so they are very comparable.
I would say personally that a lot of end times events will be brought about because of mans misunderstanding and error in teaching about some of these things. the descendants of the angel-human unions themselves are like anyone else in regard to choosing to do good or evil. In fact, those who know who they are and have been born again will be on Gods side in the final days of the age.

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know Alpine, I don't think you look anything like this guy.

LongWalkers_cover_bg-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I tried another font, as I was getting sick of the old one.

Well, it's a number of thoughts by many people that was put together a long time ago, about five years ago, and I was checking the old files from MY DOCUS that I had saved on an old CD, and I found this one. As I read it, it made just as much sense as it did to me five years ago.

Plenty of fodder for thought!:)

Here is some Scriptures to consider, do you like that font?:

Rev 16:13-14 "13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (KJV)

One thing that frogs do very well is to hop.

Joel 2:1-10 1 "Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand: 2 A day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, the like of whom has never been; nor will there ever be any such after them, even for many successive generations. 3 A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is like the Garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; surely nothing shall escape them. 4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; and like swift steeds, so they run. 5 With a noise like chariots over mountaintops they leap (like frogs), like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, like a strong people set in battle array. 6 Before them the people writhe in pain; all faces are drained of color. 7 They run like mighty men, (but they are not men!) they climb the wall like men of war; every one marches in formation, and they do not break ranks. 8 They do not push one another; every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, they are not cut down. 9 They run to and fro in the city, they run on the wall; they climb into the houses, they enter at the windows like a thief. 10 The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble; the sun and moon grow dark, and the stars diminish their brightness." (NKJ)

For many years now I have considered the "frogs" to be the little gray aliens. They are said to have amphibian like skin and are able to breathe to some degree in water. What was really interesting was in 2002 when the series "Taken" came out, the Gray aliens depicted in that actually hopped around like frogs in a few of the scenes! When you think of it, the Gray aliens say they are from Zeta Reticuli, but there is no proof of this. they do fly around earth and are witnessed upon earth and sometimes under the earth by many people. the 3 unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the beast, dragon, and false prophet. The beast comes up out of the earth. The Grays are not aliens, they are unclean spirits!
Going back into the 1990s I had visions with Angelic, Nordic, Anunnaki, Elven humanoid type 'aliens" that originally told me about these Gray aliens. When I pieced everything together it was as clear as day.
Now you know the ancients often worshiped feathered serpent 'gods." I see here they are compared to star gods in some cases. Well, did you know the Dromaeosaurids (Raptor family) of dinosaurs suddenly appeared on the earth out of nowhere with a brain 5 times to 20 times the size of all other dinosaurs living at that time? Now they say most raptors had feathers. They were very intelligent and could work together.
Don't you think some of these guys could have been the ones depicted as feathered serpent gods?
Read Revelation 9:1 -11... that certainly doesn't describe insect locusts, nor do I think it describes helicopters like some people believe. neither locusts or helicopters would be able to not harm the grass or trees.
Don't forget these guys are now in spirit form so probably for that reason are unable to kill. But things in spirit form can torment and they can shapeshift to appear to have the faces of men.
The comforting thing to know is they ONLY torment people who DO NOT have the seal of God!
We have to be careful not to compare the locusts or their ruler Abaddon to Satan. Satan and Abaddon are separate entities. It is obvious from Revelation 9 that something appearing as a star falls and opens the pit, releasing the "locusts." I don't think the locusts - raptors like Satan too much.;)
It will be fun to watch, hopefully.
I just see too many people either way too caught up in strict literal interpretaions or else new agers who talk about all the aliens who are our friends when the truth is many things in the Bible are symbolic descriptions of something else, and many of the aliens are spirit beings from earth with the only real aliens being the angelics who exist in the celestial realms...

So here is some more fodder for thought.

Upvote 0