Nephilim & "The Days of Noah", v2.

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus, Our Lord and Saviour, said in Luke 17:26 that "And as it was in the Days of Noe (Noah), so shall it be in the days of the Son of man."

Now, a lot of people as it seems (using responses from the previous Nephilim thread as a gauge), do not seem to really understand what the Days of Noah were actually like, so I would like to give everybody a challenge.

First off, please watch this video when you have time:

I would ask that you please do not respond to the thread until you do. I understand and respect everybody and their opinions, and those of you who do not believe in Half-(fallen)Angel Half-Human offspring, I challenge you to watch this video and tell me whether or not your views have changed, and/or what points you would debate against Dr. Missler about on this subject.

I'm curious to see if any of you change your mind on the subject, given evidence and extra bible study.

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to be one of those who had the whole theory mapped out, where we would again have these hybrids, potentially masquerading as aliens, and this would the explanation of why the church got raptured, etc. God showed me this whole line of thought is a ditch that some believers fall into, and to avoid it. He wanted me to focus on my sanctification and not on potential end times scenarios and the elaborate conspiracy theories that go with them. After I discovered from His word that there isn't a pretribulation rapture, it became clear that there are multiple layers of deception working in these ideas, and to avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:
Reactions: sahjimira
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have listened to Missler for years. And yes, this teaching makes sense. We witness hybridization in this day. We have goats with spider DNA spliced in them with the spider silk in the goats milk.We have people with pig heart valves. We have implants of all types. We have all types of DNA manipulations going on. And the word of God says what has been done will be done again. There is nothing new under the sun. This was done long ago, i think, in the days of Noah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to be one of those who had the whole theory mapped out, where we would again have these hybrids, potentially masquerading as aliens, and this would the explanation of why the church got raptured, etc. God showed me this whole line of thought is a ditch that some believers fall into, and to avoid it. He wanted me to focus on my sanctification and not on potential end times scenarios and the elaborate conspiracy theories that go with them. After I discovered from His word that there isn't a pretribulation rapture, it became clear that there are multiple layers of deception working in these ideas, and to avoid them like the plague.

So... basically you did not watch the video and yet did the very thing I asked people not to do?

If you would have watched the video, you would have noticed that this guy takes the Scripture, passage by passage and outlines for you why he's saying the things he's saying and encourages you to think about what the Bible is actually saying (and giving you some insight into Hebrew and how the first versions of the Bible were written and later translated).

He even opens with the statement that the only way truth is hindered, is for a person to assume they already have it or something like that.

Now, if you disagree with what he's saying in the video in my OP, then feel free to come up with rebuttals and counter-arguments and I will very much listen to them. The purpose of this thread is constructive debate, however pointing a finger and shaking it, going "Nah-uh! That ain't right!" and then refusing to say why it ain't right is by no means constructive. It is counter-productive to the thread's whole purpose which is why I asked people not to do that in the first place.

This is not Endtimes Prophecy (though it does dip into it just a little), this is a study of Genesis and what really happened back then. This isn't a conspiracy theory, or anything. It is a study of what is actually written in Genesis.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is a movement called the transhumanist movement. Has anyone heard of it? Some people call it fringe science, but it is happening fringe or no.Anyway, I think in the next few years we are going to see the terrible effects of this. I think this also is going to be part of the Days of Noah scenario.

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So... basically you did not watch the video and yet did the very thing I asked people not to do?

If you would have watched the video, you would have noticed that this guy takes the Scripture, passage by passage and outlines for you why he's saying the things he's saying and encourages you to think about what the Bible is actually saying (and giving you some insight into Hebrew and how the first versions of the Bible were written and later translated).

He even opens with the statement that the only way truth is hindered, is for a person to assume they already have it or something like that.

Now, if you disagree with what he's saying in the video in my OP, then feel free to come up with rebuttals and counter-arguments and I will very much listen to them. The purpose of this thread is constructive debate, however pointing a finger and shaking it, going "Nah-uh! That ain't right!" and then refusing to say why it ain't right is by no means constructive. It is counter-productive to the thread's whole purpose which is why I asked people not to do that in the first place.

This is not Endtimes Prophecy (though it does dip into it just a little), this is a study of Genesis and what really happened back then. This isn't a conspiracy theory, or anything. It is a study of what is actually written in Genesis.

Hi Xalith, I've listened to Missler before, that is why I commented. It's my viewpoint, based on my experience with the Lord. It's up to you how you want to receive that. God bless.

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Xalith, I've listened to Missler before, that is why I commented. It's my viewpoint, based on my experience with the Lord. It's up to you how you want to receive that. God bless.

Well, you didn't Say that in your first post... nor did you provide any actual rebuttals or evidence that this isn't true, so forgive me for assuming that you didn't even watch the video (which that is how it came across).

The whole point of the thread is to discuss back and forth reasons why it could or could not be true.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, I think a thread like this is important especially with all of the weird sciences going the world. But, I have discovered that many Christians do not even want to know what is happening under our very noses. All of the mixing of species, and implants is concerning. Remember the six million dollar man? We are headed in that direction.

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I think a thread like this is important especially with all of the weird sciences going the world. But, I have discovered that many Christians do not even want to know what is happening under our very noses. All of the mixing of species, and implants is concerning. Remember the six million dollar man? We are headed in that direction.

On a mortal level, with just us humans here, one would be concerned at the gross and perverse things scientists are doing, how they are trying to "play God" with genetics.

However... on a spiritual level, we Christians know the Truth -- God has everything under control. Any Christian who doesn't believe that God has everything under control is a Christian who really needs to open his or her Bible pronto because they have some serious faith issues.

So it then becomes a "so what?" response. I'm a Christian and I don't really want to hear what evils scientists are doing. I know they are conspiring to do evil, and there's nothing I can do about it, but pray. Don't think for a second that voting in the elections is going to stop any of this; the Bible foretells this stuff happening. Even if The People had any sort of say in who becomes President (another thing people mistake), the President himself wouldn't be able to stop it either; he's just one man and the democracy of the US is designed in such a way that one man can't change it for better or for worse.

I won't get into politics any further than that, but to be honest... the Bible says God has everything under control, so that's what I believe. I know that evil is everywhere, I know what scientists are doing is evil, and I know that at some point, God Himself will say "Enough." and put a stop do it like He did in the Days of Noah.

That is why I do not pour over news looking for the latest gloom&doom "Oh no look at what they're DOING!". I do not care what the scientists are doing exactly. I pray that He will have mercy on us all, the scientists included. But getting all worried over something God said would happen from Old Testament days is a bit futile and distracting. If anything, this thread is meant to say "Evil things are coming, and we don't have much time left, so get right with Him now while you still can, but if you Are Saved and right with Him, then rest (but stay in prayer) and don't worry."

I think the end is sooner than many (even Christians) think, but I'm not wanting to get into Eschatology here either.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The whole point of the thread is to discuss back and forth reasons why it could or could not be true.

I am sorry. I thought we were going to discuss how today is so similar to the types of things that possibly happened in the days of Noah. A lot of people think the days of Noah were a very low tech society. I don't think they were, despite Hollywood erroneous portrayal of those days. And, I don't think people understand the real horror of what was happening in those days.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On a mortal level, with just us humans here, one would be concerned at the gross and perverse things scientists are doing, how they are trying to "play God" with genetics.

However... on a spiritual level, we Christians know the Truth -- God has everything under control. Any Christian who doesn't believe that God has everything under control is a Christian who really needs to open his or her Bible pronto because they have some serious faith issues.

So it then becomes a "so what?" response. I'm a Christian and I don't really want to hear what evils scientists are doing. I know they are conspiring to do evil, and there's nothing I can do about it, but pray. Don't think for a second that voting in the elections is going to stop any of this; the Bible foretells this stuff happening. Even if The People had any sort of say in who becomes President (another thing people mistake), the President himself wouldn't be able to stop it either; he's just one man and the democracy of the US is designed in such a way that one man can't change it for better or for worse.

I won't get into politics any further than that, but to be honest... the Bible says God has everything under control, so that's what I believe. I know that evil is everywhere, I know what scientists are doing is evil, and I know that at some point, God Himself will say "Enough." and put a stop do it like He did in the Days of Noah.

That is why I do not pour over news looking for the latest gloom&doom "Oh no look at what they're DOING!". I do not care what the scientists are doing exactly. I pray that He will have mercy on us all, the scientists included. But getting all worried over something God said would happen from Old Testament days is a bit futile and distracting. If anything, this thread is meant to say "Evil things are coming, and we don't have much time left, so get right with Him now while you still can, but if you Are Saved and right with Him, then rest (but stay in prayer) and don't worry."

I think the end is sooner than many (even Christians) think, but I'm not wanting to get into Eschatology here either.
While I agree with you 100% on all you have said, I just want to add that we are called to watch and pay attention because we don't want to miss getting into the Ark, so to speak.

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am sorry. I thought we were going to discuss how today is so similar to the types of things that possibly happened in the days of Noah. A lot of people think the days of Noah were a very low tech society. I don't think they were, despite Hollywood erroneous portrayal of those days. And, I don't think people understand the real horror of what was happening in those days.

I wasn't referring specifically to you, just people in general so no need to apologize. And yes, the thread does discuss how Today is similar to Noah, that's true as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BrokenWarrior

Just a Messenger
Dec 29, 2014
Where ever my Lord's work is to be done.
✟8,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Amen Brother. This is actually what I was saying in another thread the other week. If my Siblings want to really dig into the Revelations and end-times,thats their bussiness. But I feel,despite as important the end-times might be, that we have much more pressing matters in our day to day walk with Christ to attend to.

God bless!
-Your Brother In Christ

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen Brother. This is actually what I was saying in another thread the other week. If my Siblings want to really dig into the Revelations and end-times,thats their bussiness. But I feel,despite as important the end-times might be, that we have much more pressing matters in our day to day walk with Christ to attend to.

God bless!
-Your Brother In Christ

Who said this is purely about "End Times"?

The point of the thread was, is that Christ said "The days of the Son of Man are like the Days of Noah" (pp).

On the surface that looks like an "End Times" discussion, however, it also has practical applications for us today. If He was referring to the "Days of Noah" in terms of the human genome being corrupted like some scholars think, then we as Christians should not be supporting some of the perverse things that scientists are doing today.

I bet some Christians out there (I bet there are even Christian Scientists who don't even realize what they're doing!) support this kinda stuff (maybe they assume it is being done for medical reasons) not knowing the truth behind it.

If this is what was meant by "The Days of Noah" then it sounds to me that messing around with DNA is actually something perverse that God really never wanted Man to do and if that's the case... I'd rather not be supporting such things.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,279.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

God bless!
-Your Brother In Christ
Actually we are examining the days pre-flood. It is hard for some to even consider that there was a high tech society in the days leading up to the days of Noah.Jesus mentioned the days of Noah. Don't you want to know what He was talking about? This is not eschatology as you think.Some do not want to admit that the terrible creatures of legend did exist.

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted HIS way upon the earth.(emphasis mine)

Do we see that happening today? Of course we do. Mankind has been corrupting our Father's way for many years now, and it is getting worse every day.

Upvote 0

BrokenWarrior

Just a Messenger
Dec 29, 2014
Where ever my Lord's work is to be done.
✟8,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Actually we are examining the days pre-flood. It is hard for some to even consider that there was a high tech society in the days leading up to the days of Noah.Jesus mentioned the days of Noah. Don't you want to know what He was talking about? This is not eschatology as you think.Some do not want to admit that the terrible creatures of legend did exist.

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted HIS way upon the earth.(emphasis mine)

Do we see that happening today? Of course we do. Mankind has been corrupting our Father's way for many years now, and it is getting worse every day.

This is also directed toward TC.

You do have my apologies, I knew this was a pre-flood topic.

My point was that,I feel there are more pressing and important matters to attend to then topics like these and the conspiracies that transpire within. Was merely asserting an opinion. Nothing to see here,haha.

Upvote 0