✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Wayward said:
Okay, discuss an issue addressed by the film then.

I find the interpretation of Pagan religion rather insulting, it's clear that this guy has no understanding of Pagan religion. Spreading the idea that some people are not really human like the rest of us is also quiet dangerous, since it can be used to justify all kinds of horrible things.

There are a lot of things we don't know, when we see something flying through the air and we don't know what it is, that's all we know. Assuming that it's a spacecraft from another planet is almost as silly as assuming it's secret technology from angelic hybrids.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are some very nice Tequilas out there, and plenty that is barely drinkable. I recomend you try some Cabo Wabo, I usually get the Reposado it's only about $40 a bottle and it has a very nice flavor. I'm also a big fan of Tullamore Dew (Irish Whiskey) and Courvoisier XO although I like to add it to coffee which is probably sacralidge to many. :sorry:

Ugh, I HATE Tequila. I had a shot of that stuff once and I wanted to eat the shot glass just to get the taste out of my mouth. I dont actually drink that much, if I do, its usually vodka. Stolichnoya if its a special occasion, Smirnoff if its been a LONG day.

Upvote 0

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find the interpretation of Pagan religion rather insulting, it's clear that this guy has no understanding of Pagan religion. Spreading the idea that some people are not really human like the rest of us is also quiet dangerous, since it can be used to justify all kinds of horrible things.

There are a lot of things we don't know, when we see something flying through the air and we don't know what it is, that's all we know. Assuming that it's a spacecraft from another planet is almost as silly as assuming it's secret technology from angelic hybrids.

You're free to be insulted.

ACougar said:
Spreading the idea that some people are not really human like the rest of us is also quiet dangerous, since it can be used to justify all kinds of horrible things.

Like abortion/child sacrifice?

Upvote 0

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Humans seem to be quite adept at finding reasons to kill each other even without considering the idea of angelic hybrids.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You're free to be insulted.

There was a time when some people thought that Christianity was a ghoulish religion in which people gathered in tombs drank blood and ate the flesh of the dead. Christians gathered in tombs because they were afraid of arrest and persecution, the flesh they ate and the blood they drank was the eucharist. Were all "free to be insulted" however when presenting radical ideas it helps to have some understanding of what your critizing, the fact that your handing out baseless insults doesn't strengthen your arguement.

Like abortion/child sacrifice?

There are many who believe that human life begins at conception, and many who believe that human life starts much latter. Many Christians, Pagans and Buddhists who are in favor of abortion and many who oppose it. You might find this poem by Ovid interesting:

What Good Is It That Girls/ Need Never Go To War?

What good is it that girls need never go to war
Or wear a shield or march in columns or
Bow down to Mars, if they take out a bloody knife
And blind the womb that bears a fated life?
The first who ever tried to cut away her child
Deserved to die for what she had defiled.
How could it be that stretch marks make for such disgust
That you become like killers palled in dust?
Had mankind's mothers been so selfish, mean, and base,
There never would have been a human race,
And we'd have needed, one more time, some pair to throw
Pebbles behind them, so mankind might grow.
Who would have ruined Priam if the mother of
Achilles hadn't borne her child with love?
If Ilia hadn't given Romulus his birth,
How could eternal Rome have ruled the earth?
Had Venus ripped Aeneas from her, such a deed
Would orphan us of Caesars in our need.
You, too, Corinna, born so pretty: you'd have died
If your mother had done what you just tried.
And me! (Though I'll die from romantic love's excess.)
My mother gave me life by saying yes.
Why strip the vine of grapes just as it starts to climb,
Not even drinking wine before its time?
Ripe fruit drops on its own; better a life that's late
Than death! So great a prize, so brief a wait!
And yet your weapons go on gouging out the wombs
That poisons make your children's early tombs.
We hate Medea for the blood she's splattered with -
Her babes' - and grieve for Itys in the myth.
Child killers that they were, at least they had some cause,
Ruining their men by blood that broke all laws.
Where is your Tereus? Where's the Jason who demands
You pierce your innards with a mother's hands?
Armenian tigresses won't do what women will;
No lioness will see her cub and kill,
Though girls of nineteen do - but not without a price
(Abortion doubles human sacrifice).
Then she is borne away to burn, her hair undone,
To cries of "serves her right!" from everyone.
But let my words dissolve, and heaven blow away
The awful burden of these things I say.
Dear gods, allow her - once - to sin and still survive;
Two sins, and she need not be kept alive.

Ovid's Amores 2.14, translated by Len Krisak

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Humans seem to be quite adept at finding reasons to kill each other even without considering the idea of angelic hybrids.

The horrers the Nazies perpetrated on the Jews and the justification for slavery in America often included the idea that some people were less human and therefor did not need to be treated the way civilized human beings should treat other human beings. The struggle for power is used to justify all maner of violence and murder, however when you mix that struggle for power with dehumanization of your enemies conflicts sink to new levels of depravity and horrer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There was a time when some people thought that Christianity was a ghoulish religion in which people gathered in tombs drank blood and ate the flesh of the dead. Christians gathered in tombs because they were afraid of arrest and persecution, the flesh they ate and the blood they drank was the eucharist. Were all "free to be insulted" however when presenting radical ideas it helps to have some understanding of what your critizing, the fact that your handing out baseless insults doesn't strengthen your arguement.

There are many who believe that human life begins at conception, and many who believe that human life starts much latter. Many Christians, Pagans and Buddhists who are in favor of abortion and many who oppose it. You might find this poem by Ovid interesting:

What Good Is It That Girls/ Need Never Go To War?

What good is it that girls need never go to war
Or wear a shield or march in columns or
Bow down to Mars, if they take out a bloody knife
And blind the womb that bears a fated life?
The first who ever tried to cut away her child
Deserved to die for what she had defiled.
How could it be that stretch marks make for such disgust
That you become like killers palled in dust?
Had mankind's mothers been so selfish, mean, and base,
There never would have been a human race,
And we'd have needed, one more time, some pair to throw
Pebbles behind them, so mankind might grow.
Who would have ruined Priam if the mother of
Achilles hadn't borne her child with love?
If Ilia hadn't given Romulus his birth,
How could eternal Rome have ruled the earth?
Had Venus ripped Aeneas from her, such a deed
Would orphan us of Caesars in our need.
You, too, Corinna, born so pretty: you'd have died
If your mother had done what you just tried.
And me! (Though I'll die from romantic love's excess.)
My mother gave me life by saying yes.
Why strip the vine of grapes just as it starts to climb,
Not even drinking wine before its time?
Ripe fruit drops on its own; better a life that's late
Than death! So great a prize, so brief a wait!
And yet your weapons go on gouging out the wombs
That poisons make your children's early tombs.
We hate Medea for the blood she's splattered with -
Her babes' - and grieve for Itys in the myth.
Child killers that they were, at least they had some cause,
Ruining their men by blood that broke all laws.
Where is your Tereus? Where's the Jason who demands
You pierce your innards with a mother's hands?
Armenian tigresses won't do what women will;
No lioness will see her cub and kill,
Though girls of nineteen do - but not without a price
(Abortion doubles human sacrifice).
Then she is borne away to burn, her hair undone,
To cries of "serves her right!" from everyone.
But let my words dissolve, and heaven blow away
The awful burden of these things I say.
Dear gods, allow her - once - to sin and still survive;
Two sins, and she need not be kept alive.

Ovid's Amores 2.14, translated by Len Krisak

Of what subject are you claiming I don't have knowledge? I've studied a lot of different religions, and I do know something about paganism as well. And please tell me which baseless insults I handed out, so I can apologize if necessary.

Also, that's an interesting poem. If there are any Christians who approve of abortion, then they haven't read or understood the Bible very well.

Upvote 0

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The horrers the Nazies perpetrated on the Jews and the justification for slavery in America often included the idea that some people were less human and therefor did not need to be treated the way civilized human beings should treat other human beings. The struggle for power is used to justify all maner of violence and murder, however when you mix that struggle for power with dehumanization of your enemies conflicts sink to new levels of depravity and horrer.

No one is saying that angel-human hybrids should be rounded up and killed. Anyway, it is the activities and agendas of the Luciferian global elite that give us the most cause for concern.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WayWord

Aug 1, 2006
Redlands, CA
✟8,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But back to the topic, when Did the idea of a new world order start among the masses?

I suppose you could start with Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

One of the earliest fighters against the New World Order

Myron C. Fagan (1887-1972)
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/myronfaganbio.shtml

Myron Fagan on the Illuminati and Council on Foreign Relations
http://usa-the-republic.com/audio/index.html

John Birch Society founded in 1958
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
WayWord said:
Of what subject are you claiming I don't have knowledge? I've studied a lot of different religions, and I do know something about paganism as well. And please tell me which baseless insults I handed out, so I can apologize if necessary.

Also, that's an interesting poem. If there are any Christians who approve of abortion, then they haven't read or understood the Bible very well.

If you knew much of anything about Paganism you'd understand that it covers an incredibly broad range of beliefs. You'd understand how ludicrous it is to associate Neo-Pagan religious movements with the establishment power and corruption that drove so many religious idealists away from traditional religion and toward various forms of primarily nature based mysticism. Hirarchies are for the most part antithetical to the movement, ultimatly it almost always comes down to one person and thier understanding/relationship with the Great Mystery, Divine or gods that help them grow.

There are lot's of Christians who support abortion because they don't believe that life begins at conception. I could throw out all sorts of links, however I'm sure you can google it yourself if your interested.

No one is saying that angel-human hybrids should be rounded up and killed. Anyway, it is the activities and agendas of the Luciferian global elite that give us the most cause for concern.

Actually.. you are I think, not because your saying they should be rounded up and killed, but because you've erased the primary reason such actions could not be justified. If there actually was a Luciferian global elite made up of angel-human hybrids I think most people wouldn't have a problem taking them out.

Upvote 0