✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
where to start to effectively lead and manage your team in a christian way
You see, many people are sharing their curses in the offices/factories.
We should share our love instead.
Matt 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Upvote 0

Fernando Pacia

Fernando
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
East Tawas
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When I was a new Leader with a title and position, but without experienced, I was selfish! I never believed that sharing is caring and I was so wrong.

I demanded people around me to perform better when I don’t invest on their training. I require them to exceed targets by rendering extra hours while I go home and never showed them support. I never understood the reason of other departments give giving lunch treats for jobs well done. I was never generous of my time, my talents and my treasure.

Good thing I was given the opportunity to correct my ways and balance things as a leader. I used the Holy Bible to guide me.

I learned a lot of principles from The Scripture that helped me improve my leadership style, and before I knew it, I was reaping the rewards of good leadership.

I Started with Love.
“Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than this. ” –Mark 12:31

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0