Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok, I admit it-I am addicted to the site! It is, of course, designed for kids, but it is so much fun! :clap:

I have played for some 7 years!

Just testing the water here to see if anyone else is willing to admit that they also love this site. If so, let's share stuff, hints, etc. To start off, here is a hint.

Does your pet ever refuse to read a book, or eat something? This is an easy fix. I am not sure of exactly why, but it has something to do with the the number of figures in the object and the same for the name of your pet. So, look at the bottom of the page, and then change the language for the page. Don't worry that you can't read it, and English is at the top of the list, so it is easy to change back. Once the change is made, try again to read/eat. If it still will not work, try another language-eventually you will find one that will work!:clap: Then just change it back to English! ;)

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
If you like Neopets you should get a pet on CF. They have online pets that are a lot like Neopets.

Thank you, but it is no where near the same. At Neopets, yes, you must take care of your pet(s); but also, you play the games to get points, which allow you to "buy" things.

Most people, when starting to play, try to collect everything, but that is not possible--ever. So, I collect mainly plushies and neggs, but also dabble with the stamps and collectable cards.

If anyone else is playing Neopets, you can add me as a neo friend, my id there is Othol.

Also, in May, every weekend is a bonus play. You can play all the games for points 5 times instead of the usual 3.:clap:

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This September 21 would have been my 10th anniversary of being on Neopets. Unfortunately, I lost my password years ago and the e-mail I used no longer works, so I can't get into my account anymore :(
But if you want to check out my sad pets, my name is fuzzybear612.

And yes, I know I could just make a new account, but it's not the same. I don't want to go back to being a newbie lol

Upvote 0

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This September 21 would have been my 10th anniversary of being on Neopets. Unfortunately, I lost my password years ago and the e-mail I used no longer works, so I can't get into my account anymore :(
But if you want to check out my sad pets, my name is fuzzybear612.

And yes, I know I could just make a new account, but it's not the same. I don't want to go back to being a newbie lol

Oh my!! Have you tried contacting the Neopets Team? Do to security, I am not sure that it do any good, but if you can provide them with

Neopets id
Your non-working email address (and of course, your new one)
and most importantly, your birthday, as you had to enter that when you registered at the site.

The worst that could happen is that they may tell you sorry, we cannot help you.

And I fully understand why you would not want to go back as a newbie. I have almost 12,000,000 points banked, and my gallery is huge.

Upvote 0